• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Goofy Moe's Super Bowl Zaps Recieved Thread Keep posting New rules to game!!!!

ZAPPED! Goofy Moe's Super Bowl Zaps Recieved Thread Keep posting New rules to game!!!!
After the great weekend that I had and getting to see all of the joy from the little zaps that I sent (which fill my heart by the way) I today was zapped as well :)

I received these 2 fantastic pins from LaRae (Impeyan) from my wants and I absolutely adore them!!

pin11783th72
and
pin58895th72

Can you ever have too much monorail....I think not!!

Thank you LaRae....this is totally cool and I love it!

Jodi

OK... I am AMAZED, but the kindness of the people on this forum!!! I received yet another zap due to Goofy Moe's Superbowl game!! That makes three times!!! Thank you soooo much!!! This awesome zap came from the kind and generous Impeyan... Here's what I got :D

First was this cute little Hades pin:
pin78569

Then this awesome pin off my wants list!!!:
pin92187

And last but not least... This little beauty that made me SO happy!!! It may be a hidden mickey, but I've been wanting this one SO bad, as it finishes my Black Cauldron HM set!!! YAY!!!!!!! :D
pin75083

Last edited:
Jodi's ears must've been burning! I just got done posting my first and only "wanted" thread and what do I find in the box just a few hours later ...

pin91739th72
:hsd::hsd::hsd: Got to cross that one off the list!

And another off he wants list ...
pin94084th72

Wow, Jodi! Definitely caught me by surprise ... Thanks a ton!

Last edited:
Whoo! :D I got ~another!~ Superbowl zap! :D

2-9_zps28393b51.jpg

I was ~totally~ excited to get that Walt Family Crest pin! It's so lovely! :D And I'm a sucker for Crests and stuff like that, so that's just awesome! And I was ~just~ thinking about watching the Reluctant Dragon (cause it's on Netflix! FTW!!!), so I'll take that as a sign. XD And, of course, I've just been ~wanting~ an excuse to start that mirror set, so here it is. XD

Thank you ever so much LaRae for your super kind zap! I love them! :D <3

~Merlin

Jodi's ears must've been burning! I just got done posting my first and only "wanted" thread and what do I find in the box just a few hours later ...

pin91739th72
:hsd::hsd::hsd: Got to cross that one off the list!

And another off he wants list ...
pin94084th72

Wow, Jodi! Definitely caught me by surprise ... Thanks a ton!

You very much deserved this for all of the work that you put in to help keep this going (you and Lucan both did great) when poor Moe fell ill and you did awesome! Kudos to a job well done (and I must say it was kinda nice to see our little Florida crew keep this afloat for the Cali crew) :lol:

Oh wow I got zapped again! *puppy dog eyes* I found these two pins in my PO box today:

Although idk who the person is here on DPF :dunno: On the address it says C. Wapermoose and the package was from Canada (coooool lol) Once I find out whom u are on here I will persoanlize the thank u more, but thank u so much regardless! I feel so loved! <3 :hug:

Glad you like them...

Back