• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

GRAIL (Jiminy Paris PTN)STILL NEED 1 ADDRESS, check 2ND ENTRY

Status
Not open for further replies.
GRAIL (Jiminy Paris PTN)STILL NEED 1 ADDRESS, check 2ND ENTRY

Rocke01

love to pin trade!
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
321   0   0
CONGRATULATIONS TO dizpinfreak FOR BEING THE WINNING NAME DRAWN FOR THIS PIN!
I had to laugh when the name was drawn. I bet they are glad they didn't back out now!

EVEN IF THIS PIN IS NOT ONE YOU WANT JUST THINK ABOUT THE GRAIL OR GRAILS YOU COULD GET FOR IT AND FOR JUST $5!
This will be a great investment for the winner and truly worth a shot! I see people on here willing to invest $20 to $25 at a chance to win a PODM. With this pin you could get a GRAIL SCENE! If that were not enough to entice you I am guaranteeing EVERY entry a pin! Not a rubberband or a stick or toothpick... an actual pin to trade or use in a PIF or even to keep... what ever you choose. I will try to pick a pin that fits into what someone collects but I am limited to what I have. Is this worth $5 to you to take a chance on a $300 pin?

At Least 100 spots have to be sold in order for this to go. Every spot that is purchased will receive a pin as a consolation prize.

NOTE POSTAGE CHANGE: DUE TO THE RECENT POSTAGE RATE INCREASE I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO DO THE SAME POSTAGE FOR BOTH USA AND INTERNATIONAL AS I HAD ORIGINALLY ANTICIPATED. ALL USA BUYERS WILL PAY $6 PER ENTRY ($5 plus $1 shipping same as before) AND INTERNATIONAL BUYERS WILL HAVE TO PAY $5 PLUS $4 SHIPPING PER ENTRY. I am truly sorry for the increase but I am just finishing a game where a single pin cost me almost $9 to ship and it was NOT a PODM! If you will send me your address I can let you know as close as I can to the actual shipping price. That is the best I can do.

Send as a gift to neenah0107@yahoo.com. All entries will be put into a hat with my room mate drawing the lucky winner at the end of the game. There is no limit to how many times you may enter. There is no limit as to how many entries will be sold other than the 100 minimum. There are no numbers to pick we will just list every entry purchased as they are bought. If this goes well we will do it again in the future sometime with another grail. Are you ready to find out what this first auction will be?

DRUM ROLE PLEASE.................

Pin 37006: DLRP - Pin Trading Night (Jiminy Cricket)

ONLY 15 PEOPLE ARE TRADING THIS ONE WHILE 345 WANT IT!
This was the first Paris Pin trading night pin sold! The first 3 were limited to only 300 unlike the LE400 offered afterward. The number of this pin is 167 of 300. This was the one that started it all! This pin is on original card! The last one I saw sold on Ebay for over $300 a few months ago and that was in auction format NOT buy it now! They don't come up very often!

IF YOU THINK THIS IS WORTH TAKING A CHANCE ON A $5 INVESTMENT THEN THIS IS YOUR CHANCE! STEP RIGHT UP AND TAKE A CHANCE! REMEMBER EVERY ENTRY WILL RECEIVE A CONSOLATION PIN SO NO ONE WILL GO WITHOUT! NO HIDDEN MICKEY'S OR SCRAPPERS WILL BE INCLUDED!

This game has been extended until 3/15. If at least 100 spots do not sell by then this game will be canceled. We may try it again in the future

This is actually my room mates pin so a big thank you to her for deciding to offer such a great pin! THANK YOU NENA!

Last edited:
Reserved for listing of entries purchased. RED entries will indicate entries paid for. PURPLE means address needed. If I had your address before 3/16 your consolation pins have been mailed. I did try to put at least 1 pin in each from your wants but some of you I either didn't have any or what I did have were hidden mickeys and I did not hear back from you so none of them were included.

1-10
jsutherin1
11-20 tinawap
21-22
MerlinEmrys
23-25
RiftRaftStreetRat
26-36 Mad hatter
37-40 liverpoolace
AgentR
42-46
jeffluvsstitch
47-50
samichigo
51-60
jsutherin1
61-63 RiftRaftStreetRat
64-67 AgentR
68-72
vans4bkah
bearcat74 Sarawr
75 MerlinEmrys
76-77
caw caw rawr
78-79
Orlandoismycat
80-83
djluster (pm)
84-86
Nettiejeanne
87-88
cristywill
89-91
Hambee2
92-96
mynameisrussell
97-100 dizpinfreak
melanium
102-105 brookepleins
106 samichigo

Last edited:
Thank you! You and Jodi have entered every one of the games I have ran. I feel like I know you both. I really appreciate it.

There is a lot of time. You can purchase spots until the 8th of Feb. I wanted to make sure everyone had a chance to get in on this. The spots do not have to be paid for until at least 100 spots have been chosen. At that time I will start asking for payment because once 100 spots are paid for it is a go. You could always reserve spots now and pay later if you so choose to do it that way. Oh I forgot to mention, while the consolation prizes will not be anything great I will try to fit the prize to your wants list.

I am still adding pins to my trades list but I have gone through my "worst" book so none of the consolation prizes will be worse than what is already listed.

Either way. It is fine to wait to see if 100 spots are taken. If you would rather pay ahead of time it goes to my room mates account that we don't use for anything else but games and fund raisers. Point being we don't spend anything out of it until everything is over. Thank you for taking a couple spots and good luck.

Doesn't seem to be a lot of love for this game! I am really surprised more didn't jump at the opportunity to get a really great pin at next to nothing. I thought for sure everyone would want to get one spot at least! I guess I am going to have to come up with something else! I will still give it until the 8th but it isn't looking too good!

Yep it is. I really don't know why people are not interested in this one but I will leave it up until Feb 8th at least. I could have done less spots with higher end consolation prizes but I wanted everyone to have a chance so I purposely kept it as low as I could so everyone could afford it.

Today is my birthday! Anyone wanna give me a present by playing my game? LOL... doesn't hurt to try!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back