• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

GRAIL (Jiminy Paris PTN)STILL NEED 1 ADDRESS, check 2ND ENTRY

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Jumping up and down (not easy for a disabled person!... LOL) ..... WOOO HOOO! We might make it yet! Thank you!

Well there is still time. You could reserve a spot now and wait to pay till it is full. If I have enough spots spoken for (to where I think the game will go) I will leave it open. It seems to be getting some interest all of a sudden.

Now that the Niners LOST and I am totally depressed, anyone want to reserve a spot in this game to cheer me up?

Just a few more days until I will have to make a decision. We have to have more spots spoken for for me to feel it is worth keeping open.

We are going to actually put your names in a hat and let Nena (my room mate) draw the winner since it was her pin. Because we are using names picking numbers isn't relevant. If you buy 5 spots your name will go into the hat 5 times. I hope all that makes sense. To be honest I do not think there has been a better deal offered in ANY game. Yes there is only 1 big winner but that winner wins a $300 pin for $5. Then unlike games in the past I am still going to send everyone a consolation pin for playing. That means if you entered 5 times and didn't win you get 5 pins out of it. If I have anything I would use as a consolation pin on your wants I will try to send them. I am limited to what I have on hand but at least you are guaranteed something. I think that alone makes this game stand alone. I could have chosen to offer better pins and charge a lot more per spot but I wanted everyone to be able to afford to play if they wanted to.

Last edited:
A decision will be made by the end of the day whether or not I am going to leave this open and try to get 100 spots taken. I know if we don't get at least half I will close it which means we need at least 4 spots taken for me to even consider giving it a shot!

After talking this over with my room mate we had decided to close this game. THEN....Our freezer just went out and we REALLY need the money to get a new one. I will extend this for 2 weeks ONLY. I will be surprised if it goes but if it does it will be a GOD send. In the mean time I am going to work on another game to start soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back