• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Halloween pin exhange [sign ups closed!]

ZAPPED! Halloween pin exhange [sign ups closed!]

AgentOfAnarchy

This Button Wants To Fly
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Halloween is coming up, now is the time to celebrate the creepiest holiday around!
So what exactly is going on? Like secret santa and all the other pin exchanges people will sign up and then I will randomly match everyone, this list will be sent to the moderators just incase. Please read all the information here, which fingers crossed will answer everything.
Once signs ups for this have happened then Halloween king and queen will commence.
BASIC INFORMATION

• Can sign up until: midday (UK time) sept 1[SUP]st[/SUP]
  • Must post by: oct 6[SUP]th[/SUP]
  • You can send whatever you want but preferably at least one pin, I’m putting a cost limit of the package being worth $25 but it if you want to go crazy its up you, hope that’s okay.
  • The package must in some way contain something or be themed to Halloween, after all that’s the holiday! But every member is different so it’s understandable if you think they like something other than just Halloween.
  • Please be prepared to send abroad.

UPDATE: and we have passed the sign up closing time!
Matches will be sent out by midnight sept 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] (UK time) please post here when you have posted and please post what you receive.

Last edited:
hmmm thinking on it, but just one question it says live pin exchange does that mean we meet and exchange in person?? I appologize if this is a dumb question but just had to ask.

It means that it's running. Sorry I will change t if it's confusing. But as I had a thread asking if people where interested I thought it would be best to differentiate the two threads

There's a month to sign up :) the post limit is doable even for a new member. I don't want to change the rules now the exchange has started :(

i thought really hard about the limitations and spoke to other members. I just wanted to avoid some of the problems we had with the Christmas exchange.

Last edited:
I think the feedback is more important than the postings. If a person has proven themselves by the feedback it should not matter how many times they have posted should it? I will probably join this but I want to talk it over with my roommate first to make she she is OK with it.

I think the feedback is more important than the postings. If a person has proven themselves by the feedback it should not matter how many times they have posted should it? I will probably join this but I want to talk it over with my roommate first to make she she is OK with it.

i agree but I think the two together are a bit more robust. An active member who has proven them self. I just wanted to protect everyone involved.

I'd love to sign up! Our account is for two people...my girlfriend and me. Can we both participate and send two separate ones?

I really loved Starry_Solo's Christmas in July exchange and so I'm ready for the next adventure, so count me in!
I'll compile my PM over the next few days and then send it off.

Back