• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Halloween pin exhange [sign ups closed!]

When it says refrance's is that feedback? I've only bought on here, not traded or sold (I don't have enough pins for that yet) so would that mean I can't participate?

I think I might try this. Maybe you could add that people need to post when they have received their package, as it really sucks to put hard work into sending out a gift and not have it acknowledges in any way by the receiver.

When it says refrance's is that feedback? I've only bought on here, not traded or sold (I don't have enough pins for that yet) so would that mean I can't participate?

I think I can answer your question...please anyone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong but the Feedback can be for anything (buyer, seller, or trade), just as long as you have at least one positive feedback and 150 posts, you can participate.

Yup that's right. Feedback for either trading buying ect is finished. When the matches are sent out I was platooning to change the threads title to post what you got:)

I think I might try this. Maybe you could add that people need to post when they have received their package, as it really sucks to put hard work into sending out a gift and not have it acknowledges in any way by the receiver.

I do agree with this it just feels rude sometimes when people dont at least post hey i got your package plus if your as paranoid as i can be at times it makes me wonder if the reason they didnt write hey thanks for package is because they didnt like it

references is your feedback score in which you have a 2 so you are OK according to this exchanges guidelines.

PM sent with my info

I do agree with this it just feels rude sometimes when people dont at least post hey i got your package plus if your as paranoid as i can be at times it makes me wonder if the reason they didnt write hey thanks for package is because they didnt like it
i agree with this too. if nothing else, it makes me afraid that the mail system ate the package and that they never got it. and when you work hard to try and personalize it, that is a really depressing thought :( so, yeah, posting at least a "i got it ok" is really appreciated ^^:

I think it's a great idea to post when you receive. I worry too when I send things out that they've gone missing if I don't hear back and an added bonus is it's just fun to see what everyone is getting!

Back