• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

I don't know what to do now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you everyone i cant put into words how i feel right now.
Lisa- I appreciate that a ton and if youre able to get it please let me know what you want for it
Mary- I'll never be able to explain how grateful I am for the offer and the thought

Last edited:
First off I want to say Congratulations!!!

Well you could find Marquee traders and give them to me:drool:? Just kidding hehe.

Maybe you could start collecting PTD's?

First off I want to say Congratulations!!!

Well you could find Marquee traders and give them to me:drool:? Just kidding hehe.

Maybe you could start collecting PTD's?

I don't like those pins enough to collect them but it was a good thought. I'm crazy enough to do the whole set over again

Yaaaay- CONGRATULATIONS! :D How awesome that you finished your collection! ^_^

Now, I think you should collect Tangled. LOL jk, jk :lol:

Wishing you the best of luck (the same awesome luck you had with this collection!) for your next quest! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back