• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

I don't know what to do now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, congrats! Does that make us the only two with a complete collection of these? I haven't seen anyone else post that yet... We should start a Marquee club. :)

Start collecting Beloved Tales! There's only 45, how hard can it be? (That was my thinking, anyway... :p I wasted no time finding something new, and it's still movie-title themed, so it kind of fits.)

Or help everyone else finish their collections. I guess I can stop hunting for Game Plan and Terabithia now. :)

There is more than 45 .... Can I join the club :)
Wow, congrats! Does that make us the only two with a complete collection of these? I haven't seen anyone else post that yet... We should start a Marquee club. :)

Start collecting Beloved Tales! There's only 45, how hard can it be? (That was my thinking, anyway... :p I wasted no time finding something new, and it's still movie-title themed, so it kind of fits.)

Or help everyone else finish their collections. I guess I can stop hunting for Game Plan and Terabithia now. :)

You sure? Only 45 listed on PinPics, what's missing? Last I heard Tangled made 45.... Now I gotta try to figure this out. :)

Edit- wait, you talking about marquees or Beloved Tales? I was suggesting he start BT since there's only 45 of them...

As of Lady & the Tramp, there's 99 marquees + Sky High (depending on if you count that one). There's at least 3 or 4 other marquee shaped pins that don't have a movie title on them, but most people don't count those in the collection.

Last edited:

There's another gentleman named Dan who always goes to DSF for the releases and he has all the marquees, beloved tales, sorcerer hats, 110th legacy pins and Paris PTN pins, he's FrabJousDay on pin pics his collection is pretty legit. So we'd be the only three i believe.. Thank you everyone for the support and the words, I'm on cloud nine and I can't believe I finished the set in less than a year.

Awesome job Nathan :) Congrats! Yes, start a BT collection. No offense to marquees, but BT are more colorful & artistic imho.

Or ... if you want a more time taking challenge, start collecting Gomes.

Last edited:
I know what you can do next -- help me finish the marquees! Now that will be a challenge.

Seriously though,congrats! That is an amazing accomplishment. :bowdown:

There's another gentleman named Dan who always goes to DSF for the releases and he has all the marquees, beloved tales, sorcerer hats, 110th legacy pins and Paris PTN pins, he's FrabJousDay on pin pics his collection is pretty legit. So we'd be the only three i believe.. Thank you everyone for the support and the words, I'm on cloud nine and I can't believe I finished the set in less than a year.

Dan is amazing he got me into hardcore trading in 2008 up to that point I just bought rack pins. Most of every pin I own came from this great man

IMG_20130204_112710_zps8f1afc7a.jpg

I can say I had it at one point :/ lol this is the one that dan got zapped with. If I knew how bad people would want em I would have never let go of mine.

on a vary funny side note dan had got me this pin when I collected enchanted, he didn't get one for himself lol

I want to be in the marquee club:cry:. One day..

Great job, Nathan. I am really happy you finished them... And not in too much time either. :)

I'm only envious of your Enchanted marquee.

I will find it one day.

Seriously, congratulations.

I don't know what you should do next. At least you know you will get to keep adding to your marquee collection every month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back