• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Im leaving the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im leaving the forum
between an old laptop when I hit the key sometimes it doesn't type & my bad spelling yeah, you can say it's on purpose. But thank you. Stitch, I have never delt with you but I have nothing to do with this drama but I am against it.

I would also like to point out that Danny didn't make the first comment regarding the price, we have rules on a forum to stop people from getting arsy with each other, they are there for a reason peeps and it's annoying when some people just seem to be in there own world, personally I think bricklayer should enforce the forum rules if people don't start listing. So much hatred on this site it's un believable I haven't been on this site for a couple of months due to some disagreements and at this rate I will be gone for a couple more :(
No, I did, but what you don't know is I had PM'd leo with a suggestion/offer . He PM'd me back with it was not me he was sore with and I asked him to please edit my name . I could post our PM, but no reason for me to prove anything . Leo & I know that I didn't start anything and thats all I need . And I'm not going anywhere . I happen to love a lot of the members and get along just fine with most ... -1

Last edited:
Hay grumpy can I steal your "grammar" slogan lol cos it shows just how I feel :) I wont steal it if you don't agree but I think it's funny!!

"Oh danny boy, the pipes the pipes are calling..." STAY!I don't know you very well. Ok at all but after reading your posts and being on the forum, just know that we are diminished when you leave. Sometimes people and by people I mean EVERBODY say things without thinking or don't think that wht they said was hurtful. No one has ever told me not to talk with you and if they did id tell them to take a hike. We have to get better at dealing with each other and the drama starters need to stop. Remember what Pops said in the Muppets Take Manhattan...its a slogan I live by"Peoples is people."

I have since edited my post and apologise (will send a pm personally in a moment as well) It was a moment of insanity and I regret I said it and I forgot it was against the rules.

We all make mistakes and I guess I will pay the price for this one.

Stitch There is 600 people on this fourm. There is no way you know all of us personaly. If you are in California you trade with the same few people all the time. So you have an idea how they trade. Some fair and some not. I have many times wanted to stop trading altogether. I have had pins stollen from me and had people be really unfair to me. But I still trade. One or two or even a small group would not make me leave. I collect because I like the pins. I have learned alot from reading your posts. To the point where some people I may not trade with. but I think if you leave the "bullies" win.

To the bullies. STOP TALKING BEHIND EACH OTHERS BACK!.

Happy trading all! try to have fun!

Stitch, just listen to your friends, accept whatever mistake you feel you made, & get on with your day & enjoy life. No reason to let others get under your nails. Unibear your on the list as #14 Blah! :rant:

Hey Danny - We all make mistakes - you know that I have made some myself - We definitely want you to stay on DPF - We haven't seen the posts that caused this situation - but as Pumbaa said: "It's like my buddy Timon always says: 'you got to put your behind in your past.'" And I want to be added to the Grump list! :cool:

I have since edited my post and apologise (will send a pm personally in a moment as well) It was a moment of insanity and I regret I said it and I forgot it was against the rules.

We all make mistakes and I guess I will pay the price for this one.

The truth can hurt! Everyone on this forum is very helpful, but not always realistic. I have asked members to pick up pins on certain release dates, but did I consider gas, parking, time. I want the pin for what you paid, BUT...when I can, I'll throw in a couple of extra bucks to help, but does everyone else? I know speaking one's mind can get you in trouble. A few months ago, I did and I was blasted by 2 members on this forum (thanks to everyone else's kind PM throwing me support). With this latest Disney fiasco, everyone is upset. I know I wanted Ariel and wanted to trade everyone else. People want to make money which they are entitled too, but on this forum, we want it for what you paid for it. DPF is a great place, but we must realize we are only human and the truth can hurt.

I'm not taking a side here because this is all petty, stupid stuff that is private and should be worked out privately.

What are the point of these "I'm leaving" threads. To me, it sure seems like they are a cry for attention (even if that wasn't necessarily your intention) and to get "oh, please don't go" messages along with the toxic for the community messages like "I hate so and so for doing that" flame war posts. There's no point to them and it only stirs drama up. If you're going to leave the forum and it's obvious there are some people that you don't like/don't like you, say goodbye to the people that matter to you directly (at least that's what I would do). No arguments in these kinds of threads ever get solved, it only builds anger in the pin community.

I know we may have bumped heads Stitch, but this is sorta directed towards everyone with these threads that are always posted every so often.

I think a lot of others feel this way too.

I totally agree fluffycat !Very Well Said ! Thanks for the reminder and I would not have a problem at all paying $40.00 a pin . To have helped the seller with as you said gas, expense of the event and parking . $40.00 a pin is still a lot but realistic .

Stitch, Stay in the forum. People may not always agree with each other, but in the end, the little squabbles mean nothing. Enjoy the Pin Trading Hobby with us.

i cant get over wots happenin at the moment on here.so many people are leaving due to others.its so sad that people feel bullied
danny please dont go,you are a true credit to pin tradin you are so helpful and are always thinking of others

Personally, I think "Leo" (sorry, don't know if this is your real name) should apologise to Danny. Danny had an opinion that Leo didn't like. Leo went on to make some rather immature remarks. Not just to Danny I might add, but to other people in the same thread that had a similar opinion to Danny's. And this is where it has brought us.

An opinion is NOT fact, and therefore, it's nothing to get upset over if it's in regards to an item, or a place, etc. An opinion that IS upsetting though is one about another person, which someone feels the need to spread as opposed to keeping it to themselves. Seriously, the way some people act on this Forum, I wonder if they're adults at all. And if they are, they're certainly not mature ones.

This is MY opinion. Not fact. So if someone doesn't like that fact that, IN MY OPINION, Leo should apologise, then that's THEIR opinion. I don't really mind it, I'm not going to slam them for having it, I'm just going to stick with my own.

Danny, PLEASE stay. If you leave, you're taking with you a voice that should undoubtedly be heard. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back