• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Kupo's Pin Sale MORE PINS ADDED 6/2/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kupo's Pin Sale MORE PINS ADDED 6/2/13
..............................................................SPLOSION!!!

tumblr_m6fup32Ovs1rwcc6bo1_500.gif

tumblr_m4cworTjkl1r3l41yo1_500.gif

Umm.... Did something just happen? :lol: Why the explosion?!

Still waiting on a response David, if I don't get one in a few days, I'll just reopen the pin back up for you ^_^ I will keep the other pin they want on hold for them though for the current time :)

GASP! A huge pin sale today ^_^ SO EXCITED! Wow, now I definitely have enough for some of the pins I was after but now I have to wait until they come around again haha xD

AWESOME BUMP!

P.S. Sorry David, the Tink sold to an amazing buyer :) If I come across one again though, I'll let you know

YAY bump! Happy from the sale yesterday but I cannot believe that 2 amazing pins came out today and my chances on both are low! That nurses day pin I'll probably have to resort to Evilbay for sadly but THAT IRONMAN MANDARIN PIN!!!!!!

tumblr_m8li1nRrUq1qm0qu7.gif

And as with pin trading in general, another pin I really am seeking just came up, this one being one of the rarest on my siggy (not the rarest though) because I NEVER see it. And for only $40?!?!? Gotta make this one happen!!!!

BTTF=Back to the future!
tumblr_mdfy5oQPwt1ra347f.gif

;) :lol:

Doi!

I enjoy the use of that gif haha xD

Tell me about it! Soooo many great pins out there. Hmmm, we may need some professional help with this. It can't be healthy :lol: Good luck on your search/es :D

Thanks Nikki! I'm still searching for them but I do think I'll be able to get them by year's end haha the more I wait with the money in my Paypal the more I get worried because I see pins I like O_O and I'm like "hmmm...maybe I should just buy this pin and then get the money back lat-NO!!! I CANNOT!!!" haha

bump ^_^ lol at how when I first wanted the pin it came up twice and I missed out on both sadly and now I can't find it >_< Fair warning, if you have it listed on your Trades on Pinpics...expect an e-mail soon haha xD

Yeah...Jessica as Cat Burglar is up on Ebay right now...but I'm not paying $300 for it. Please let nobody bid on it because if it honestly sells (not by shill or fake bids) then I'm pretty much screwed out of that pin :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back