• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Kupo's Pin Sale MORE PINS ADDED 6/2/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kupo's Pin Sale MORE PINS ADDED 6/2/13
Holy cow!! You are doing awesome getting your siggy grails!!! Wow, so jelly! And you got the Mermaid Nemo pin, too?!?!? Soooooo lucky!!! Good luck on the Cat Burglar pin!

Thanks Nikki! I need the Mermaid Nemo pin as a means to an end lol Have to trade it for the SB Stained Glass pin to complete the set of 6!!! ^_^

I'm just scared after I'm done with this pin sale what will I do haha xD

Finally got back home, much earlier than expected too. Sadly, nothing in the mail throughout the whole week. Totally brought the whole day down but what can you do :( At least I got the thing resolved...hopefully :)

Decided to go through with the new collection and I decided I want to be a Wreck-It-Ralph completionist! But as per my original vow when I first started pin trading...NO JUMBOS! That means I want all the WiR pins but the Jumbo Pixelated one and the D23 pin. So I only need:

- Ralph Mystery
- Hero's Duty Ralph Mystery
- Calhoun Mystery
- Felix Mystery
- Felix DSF
- Ralph DSF
- Marquee
- DLP
- Opening

YAY! ^_^

images

But the jumbo pixelated one is awesome! :(

I know it is awesome but I made a strict vow to NOT collect jumbos (having them for trade I can do, but collecting...not so much) and I cannot break that vow. The only exceptions are:

- Kingdom Hearts for obvious reasons. Any KH pins go into my KH collection, not my pin trading collection so there are no limits
- Jumbo pins that are truly spectacular (to give you an idea of how spectacular, there is no jumbo pin in existence worth breaking my rule for yet). It would have to be something amazing from WiR (like the cake that Mary makes in the beginning or the whole cast, something really great)

I like the Jumbo though, but it isn't, like the D23, something that I can collect >_< Plus it makes my life easier haha xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back