• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Kupo's Pin Sale MORE PINS ADDED 6/2/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
GASP!!!!! An amazing member on the forums sent me an offer on the entire set of 6 Stitch Be My Valentine set:

pin67922

and as you know, Jessica and Belle are 2 grails, but I don't want Lady, Aurora, or Alice (I want Cinderella, but I don't need her at the moment). I'm gonna form a co-op but I gotta try to raise the funds. UGH!!!! WHY DID THESE 2 PINS HAVE TO BE SO BEAUTIFUL!

And nearly all the funds from this pin sale are going toward the Jessica and Belle pin lol xD Thank you everyone who participated in the sale, but if this goes through, I think it might be time to close up shop since this sale was mostly to get grails, which I think it was successful in :x:

someone is selling that ariel nemo pin.

Thank Harley, I actually got the Nemo pin a few weeks ago and I was able to trade it for the SB Stained Glass pin so I am so happy. I'm just keeping this sale thread up now because I just spent like $80 or so on PTDs (more than 1 of course) so now I have to recoup from that since my pin budget is all but gone and then some O_O

Forgot to take off a few traded pins >_< On the plus side, I think I might be fine with this year...as long as I stick to my original plan and only buy the newer pins that come out that I need from DSF (as long as a WiR BT doesn't come out I should be fine >_<)...

Wooooo!!! Think I might be okay on the pin budget front...unless...please DSF, DO NOT make a WiR BT next month! Actually, don't make an Atlantis one either since that runs the risk of having Helga Sinclair on it >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back