• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Kupo's Zap Thread NEW STORIES: Rasputin AND Erikr

ZAPPED! Kupo's Zap Thread NEW STORIES: Rasputin AND Erikr

kupo1121

Master Pin Synthesizer
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
ZapLibrary_zpsf62f5bd3.jpg

Oh! I do apologize as I did not see you there, kupo. My name is Professor and I am a Class Eleventh moogle, kupo. You may have met one of my other moogle brethren, there are 13 of us in total. I do not know where they are at the moment, but I do not really keep in contact with the other moogles as I much prefer a good story to read, which is why you can recognize me by my signature book, kupo. This lovely library houses books upon books of great fairytales, daring adventures, and all sorts of stories. Feel free to ask me if we carry a certain book and I can check for you, kupo. At the moment, I am obsessed with "Zaps: A Story of Triumph, Generosity, and Friendship" by Kupo1121. The series is written in a diary format and it is very interesting if you care to look, kupo. I even heard that the series is ongoing and that the author has no plans to end the series soon, so I am excited, kupo. Here, I have taken the care of typing up all the entries in the series thus far, kupo. I, Professor, highly recommend giving them a read, kupo. Now, where was I, kupo? Oh yeah, back to reading, kupo...
12/??/13 (Rasputin)

If any name is to come up more than once, it's either Darris or David. This one cannot be shocking :lol:

Anyways, a few weeks ago Rasputin did ANOTHER one of his infamous "Post Your Grail, Get It In the Mail" type holiday things which everyone gets all excited about like so:

tumblr_muu55wsraW1rho45co1_500.gif

so at this point, I had attained so many grails from various zaps, trades, purchases, etc. that I'm honestly coming down to the last few Wanted pins, and these pins are NOT easy (look at my siggy, it just ain't easy). So I posted in the thread all cocky like:

tumblr_inline_mpbt7lJySm1qz4rgp.gif

cause I was so sure he couldn't get 1 of my Ariel or Stitch pins (the Stitch ones are much easier, but I can find those and I don't classify those as grails, just very wanted pins unlike the 3 actual grail I have which are the Ariels...specifically the yellow bolded ones, those 3 are deadly). So I'm all high and mighty knowing that he cannot get a grail that I wanted from my siggy, but little did I know, that there were pins I wanted that were NOT on my siggy (because I didn't get to see Frozen until after I made it).

So the next few days were all normal and stuff and then one day I got an e-mail from Maya (disneygirl333, we keep in contact through e-mail) saying "Congrats on getting zapped by Darris!" and I'm all like:

Disney-Frozen-Anna-nervous.gif

"uhhhhh...what're you talking about?" and then she said "go check" so I just ran and said "BRB"

tumblr_muu68xvneP1r20o22o1_500.gif

and then when I got to the thread...

tumblr_mvf6wvEQ3w1skiltjo1_500.gif

tumblr_mvf6wvEQ3w1skiltjo2_500.gif

tumblr_mvf6wvEQ3w1skiltjo3_500.gif

WHEEEEEEEE!!!! Cause he somehow got me...a pin that I mentioned I wanted around the forums but hadn't even had the time to add it to my siggy...THIS ONE!

photo2_zpsbbc51fd3.jpg

Skip to when I got it...well...I was quite happy (to say the least :lol:), the pin is just beautiful and I do have an affinity for stained glass. I want to somehow incorporate it with the other stained glass pins I have since it goes quite nicely with them. Thank you so much Darris, getting me before I even put it up in my signature :lol:

and just because I love this gif:

tumblr_mxefhhCvWV1sapmszo1_500.gif

(Erikr's zap begins in the next post ;D)

Last edited:
10/29/13 (by Erikr)

Gosh I am so behind, this one took place close to 2 months ago and here I am only updating it now :facepalm: I do apologize Erik but better late than never. I've almost forgotten the details <____<

tumblr_lvh4j6dtsv1qcftw3o4_500.gif

Anyways, from what I do recall. Erik's grail of all grail (Ariel DA LE100 Carousel) came around on auction on DPF and we had discussed earlier about how he only needs a few pins left to complete all the Ariel DA LE100 pins (quite specific of a collection, but I like it!). You know what I always say "the smaller collection, the better!"

AJQtcrt.gif

Anyways, I told him that since I knew he wanted it I'd help him out however I could (which eventually only involved 1 pin but I was happy too). Before he even won the auction (he had a good lead though, but I recall the auction getting quite fierce towards the end) he asked me for my address. I, like the ditz, said "Why?" (in hindsight, I don't know what else I was expecting. Maybe an Edible Fruit Basket? A Swedish jig? Christmas Carolers? IDK my BFF Jill...) and he just responded with some vague response (I don't recall what it was).

Skip to a few days later I received a package from him (he's located quite close to me so mail travels quick) and inside I found what was a siggy pin at the time:

photo1_zps68e83cb8.jpg

With a little note (you can read it). I kept the note in order to take a photo of it tonight, but he mocked me for it last time we saw each other (which was last week :lol:) so if you want to know Erik, now that I took a photo of it. I did the following to it:

john-stewart.gif
paper_burning_oc-7857.gif
kara-eating-paper-o.gif

So the paper is now gone...but the pin is not :)

5/4/13 (by MotherKnowsBest)

To keep in theme for this entry, I'm gonna try to keep my gifs related to the pin at hand :) So we'll start off with:

tumblr_mh1klkrxWX1s2q0w6o1_500.gif

2 grail zaps in a row, I really don't know what to say anymore with this community...really...I mean, what do you say? What can one do?!?!? But I digress, this came in the middle of finals week and this is probably the first finals week that has really destroyed my sleeping schedule. I'm usually very prompt and strict with sleeping since I know just how important it is but this zap needed to be written about...ASAP because I fear once my head touches that pillow tonight, I woke wake up for weeks :lol:

Anyways, with my first final yesterday, I have been swamped studying, that was where I was today, at school...studying. Really boring, I know, it always is. So I return home from studying to do what I do best during this time...STUDY SOME MORE -__-

beauty-and-the-beast-belle-books-disney-princess-Favim.com-371003.gif

Said nobody during finals week...EVER!!! Right now, books are the bane of my existence, to be specific...textbooks. Ugh!

So I got home, being very tired (as I still am) and I might just fall asleep on my keyboard at any seconsyxrbgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg...crap -__- anyways. I did the routine question to my mom "Did anything come in today?" although I knew I wasn't expecting anything after recently becoming a Helga Sinclair-completionst, BUT you know what she said (come on, if she said what she normally says this wouldn't be here ;D).

SO, I did my usual:

tumblr_lo5k692hnP1qk1r1j.gif

ran inside quickly, dropped my stuff and unpacked, washed my hands (I hate touching new stuff with unclean hands) and ran to the dining table where the package was sitting in very nice blue tape, might I add. I quickly scanned the package, jumping straight to the top left where I saw who it was from, and at first I was like:

tumblr_ma9evgk8WN1rce1t5o1_500.gif

BUT then I realized the name and I was like:

tumblr_m0ovt3fIxn1qg51p3.gif

If anyone saw Angie's recent completion of the most beautiful set in the world, they know how I have been pining for that set for months now. So if you read that thread, you'll see this little altercation go down that went something like this:

- Angie told me she got the BatB pin
- I congratulate her with much jealousy lol (not gonna lie...I was) and ask her how
- She says got 2 trade requests
- I ask what the second person wanted
- She said she now had both
- I spaz
- I spaz even more
- I spaz a little more than is healthy
- Okay this is ridiculous now

And I immediately PM'd her to be told that the pin, once received, would be on hold for me. I was so excited!

Skip to today, I knew what that package was...Opening it with the utmost care, this is what was inside:

IMG_1261_zps31bc7d61.jpg

The note, upon closer inspection read this:

IMG_1262_zpseb6bbddf.jpg

After meticulously opening the box...just kidding, I opened that box up as fast as possible, throwing caution to the pin and ribbon EVERYWHERE!!! And by everywhere I mean like 1/10th of my dining room table.

At this point in time is that part where you feel like you don't want to open the box because you don't know what was inside it...it could be anything. Heck, IT COULD BE ANOTHER BOX! So I didn't know what to do. I ran to my mom, pleaded her to open the box, jumped back and sat on the ground, not breathing and one eye closed. She thought she knew what she was holding, but neither of us knew for sure.

beauty-and-the-beast-beauty-and-the-beast-34277397-500-272.gif

I watched as she opened it and with one look, she nodded her head, showed me the pin I died.

beauty-and-the-beast-cry-disney-gif-Favim.com-370184.gif

IMG_1263_zpsa5a7c024.jpg

Yes, I know...HOW BEAUTIFUL IS THAT PIN?!?!? I'm staring at it now as I type this and thinking about it, I think this pin might just barely tie the LM pin for being the nicest one so far in the set. I'm really taken aback, I didn't expect it to be this beautiful.

IMG_1264_zpsd65bd6e9.jpg

I mean, wow...just wow. I still cannot believe that I know have 5 out of the 6, all of them are so beautiful and just wow ^_^ This now officially means that I am done searching for the set! I don't have Sleeping Beauty yet, Marissa (beeatingu) is holding that pin for me but once I can find the Mermaid Nemo pin...I'm done O_O Then what will I do?!??! I cannot believe that not even 12 months after I started pin trading, the set that got me to start pin trading in the first place is now almost done. Thank you so much Angie, I feel so honored that I was your FIRST grail zap, but I think grail zapping runs in your family or something.

youcandoit.gif

The whole Wax family (lol I love that last name) is so awesome! Thank you guys so much, I do mean it, and I'm sorry for any grammar mistakes in this passage, I'm really tired right now but this zap couldn't wait...it really couldn't. AHHHHHHH!!!

tumblr_lp6anwhr431qetxb8.gif

3/22/13 (by docfish2u and disneygirl333)

rapunzel+shock.gif
tumblr_mduubueL3m1ra4ctfo1_500.gif

No other gifs better describe by reaction. In case your wondering how it went down, I'll tell you exactly how it went down:

"It was a cool, misty evening, around 9:42pm. You can tell it's late but not night yet because outside was pitch black; the street lights were not on (and they turn on at 10:01, signaling nighttime). Kupo was sitting at home with his dog, his mother had gone out with friends and so had his brother. He was preparing to head to a friend's house as well, it was spring break after all. After studying a bit and watching over an online tutoring session, he decided he had best make a quick stop by DPF, you never know what crazy surprise releases may have befell Disney Soda Fountain, especially after the recent announcement of the Kevin PTD AND the April Beloved Tales pins. He tried to make it in and out of DPF quick and without word, hoping nobody would notice him...when all of a sudden:

tumblr_lxtfpaA3ex1qalcu6o1_500.gif

"'OH NO! I'VE BEEN DISCOVERED" proclaimed he with only his dog to hear him exclaim those words. Trying to avoid the obvious pop-up that appeared on his screen, he noticed the title of the PM was "gnfdfjlokwadjslnwokjrgnrejgln" by disneygirl333. This was obviously a very peculiar PM so he opened it very quickly and saw a jumbled mess of what looked like was supposed to be a composed letter, it read:

"'mkngrwjAKGNJWOKRg;nflxjorkwaglnfjwrklgnjrwkmag ,bjnraegknbd njfwemrbjknfkelmd frm hnjrg nrje mbjn eMATT GO HOME... CHECK YOUR MAIL. :rant:erghjlfegkraO3JWAGBK3erwbaeQJORGKRWOKEJBDTKWROjewr kwrojgkwrojgkwrogjfhxlrwokjgdknwrjGBKRWJGKRWdgkrwo kjwbjerbgjkewrrwgkrwgrWEGKWRBTKRWRWOGHKFRWOKGNXFMK RWGMNFRWJGKRJKREGHF'"

The only discernible words in that statement clearly hinted at him going and getting his mail. However, Kupo had woken up at 2pm that day and, seeing the red flag on the mailbox down, assumed someone in his house had already gotten the mail. So obviously his reply was along the lines of "nothing came today."

Effective immediately after sending such a letter, a reply came from disneygirl that stated:

"Go check it again!"

So, Kupo figured might as well as he was heading out the door anyways to a friend's house. Lazily he put on his shoes and strutted to his mailbox to peer inside and see nothing but hollow emptiness that was the back of his mailbox. However, when he opened the box, what was in the box???

[video=youtube;Dx_UJxuQGXo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dx_UJxuQGXo[/video]

He felt nothing because he had already assumed there was nothing. Then he decided to check the mailbox adjacent to his that belongs to his aunt and cousins.

gasp.gif

THERE WAS MAIL!!!!

tumblr_mfwma19m8J1rct7z4o1_400.gif

All of sudden, Kupo was nervous, a package was neatly placed on top, he mentally thanked the postage lady for that. He calmly walked back to his house, not wanting to seem like a complete dwindling idiot to his neighbors and upon going back inside, he nonchalantly sorted the mail, brought the package to his dining room table and inspected it. The package was from WA.

tumblr_lin0os2Ox41qi4ajvo1_400.gif

"'I haven't made a trade with someone from there recently'" he though. However the name was all too familiar. The package was from docfish2u, one of the infamous grail slayers.

tumblr_lgrjtgpPGG1qfabmx.gif

It didn't make any sense, docfish2u had already grail zapped Kupo before with the Jessica Rabbit as Ariel pin (refer below for that story which is one all its own). Curiosity killed the cat...HE HAD TO SEE WHAT WAS INSIDE THIS PACKAGE!!!

tumblr_meave2IklP1rcpewuo1_400.gif

Carefully opening up the package he took out its contents, a white letter that Kupo knew of all too well, he had received one of those letters before, along with another orange letter that was very different in format from doc's letter and something wrapped in red bubble wrap. He picked the letter up and it read:

"'Hi Kupo,

So disneygirl333 and I were talking the other day and she wanted me to buy her a pin on Ebay and then trade for it. So we worked on a deal for this little pin I think you might like. I would not have been able to get this pin were it not for her.

You have been zapped by Sir docfish2u, Grailslayer of DPF (again) and his most excellent helper, mistress disneygirl333

OPEN THE PACKAGE BEFORE YOU READ THE YELLOW NOTE!!!"

IMG_1203_zpsbd89a86b.jpg

Not being one to disobey orders, Kupo opened up the package first...out slid a plastic bag that had a white foam bag inside it. The white foam bag obscured the contents of it making the object inside it less clear. However, Kupo knew EXACTLY what it was, after all, he had seen it in photos nearly everyday for the past 7 months.

Super_disbelief_gif.gif
disbelief.gif

41DIZ.gif
tumblr_m8prfvOHVT1r56lqu.gif
1339605827_excited_fan.gif

02c65a2a-80eb-4e8d-8bdb-33012e4595e1_zpsd8563a11.jpg

I'm gonna let you (the reader) take a moment to soak that in...
done soaking yet? No, okay...I totally get it, I'll let you soak it in a bit more :)
4 words: GRAIL...OF...ALL...GRAILS

tumblr_meupurWDTQ1reb8hoo1_500.gif
tumblr_m1rx9knoVS1qhtpq8.gif

Words really can't explain how he felt right...they still can't hence the lack of description right here. Emotions can be listed but it was just..wow O____O Just staring at it he didn't know how to respond. He was holding the pin that made him start pin trading, it was amazing and yet didn't feel believable. It was just...yeah, "wow" still makes the most sense haha xD

After the shock and the world came back into focus, he picked himself off the ground where he had promptly fell onto and read the final letter, this one written by disneygirl333.

IMG_1205_zps55ac25c3.jpg

It basically explained how this pin originally belonged to her but she worked out something with docfish2u to trade it to him SOLELY for the purpose of zapping me for a pin she was also in love with. She included photos from 2 of the 3 BEST Disney films EVER (Lilo and Stitch is missing) and drew Kupo's favorite Sugar Rush racer on the front (Gloyd Orangeboar) to make the letter that much better, as if he wasn't already on Cloud Nine.

Safe to say after this he immediately went on chat where disneygirl333 was conversing and made a huge mess of the chatroom. He apologizes to jadestarr, lost-sun-princess, starry_solo, MischiefManaged, tokyodisneydad, alicec86, and disneygirl333 for ruining what probably was a very nice chat conversation. After a brief discovery that everyone in chat was already in on the surprise, he thanked everyone, logged off, jumped onto the nearest cow he could find, and flew it over the moon and back where he and the cow talked about monkeys, ice cream, and Maggie Moos (apparently cows think Maggie Moos is a sexist depiction of cows everywhere, who knew?) before going to his friend's house"

THE END

And that is EXACTLY how it went down, literally word for word, step-by-step, nothing above is false. Okay, well maybe the part about the lights, but nothing else. Everything else there I GUARANTEE YOU is complete fact...especially the part about the cow <_<

These are the total contents of the package:

IMG_1208_zps15f1851f.jpg

Thank you so much doc and disneygirl, you literally made this entire break amazing and THEN some. Still feel all tingly all over haha xD

P.S. The pin is only that much better because disneygirl got it from Rasputin, so this pin is a mix of doc, disneygirl, and Rasputin which makes it all the more better ^_^

SAFE TO SAY I AM SLEEPING LIKE A BABY TONIGHT!!!! Not really...I ain't sleeping, just staring longingly into the distance that is the pin ;)

tumblr_ll9rk78wHT1qixleeo1_500.gif

P.S. Because I know David is dying to know, I'm getting much better at editing my signature thank you very much ^_^ This one only took me 6.3 hours so joke...IS ON YOU!!!! AS YZMA SAID...HAHAHAHAH...I WIN!!!

tumblr_m219mttON01rqfhi2o1_400.gif

Last edited:
2/2/13 (by Rasputin)

People already know how this zap is going down given my the Rasputin title :hsd: Regardless, if you were on the forums between yesterday and today, you more than likely saw my thread in the "Pin Discussions" board about how my second most wanted pin of all time was on Ebay, which it rarely is, the stunning Jessica Rabbit as a Cat Burglar that is oddly similar to Catwoman (cat suit, theft, stealing jewels, sassy stance lol xD). Jessica's infamous quote "I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way" summarizes both her and Catwoman to a tee. Not to mention my infatuation with Catwoman and Poison Ivy, it is needless to say I love that pin, but I digress. Sadly that pin was nowhere near my budget, over $100 over my budget in fact is what it went for and today I was in a slump for numerous reasons, that being one of them.

I carried on my day as usual, knowing I'd have to wait another few months to hopefully even see that pin show up again on Ebay and to add insult to injury, one of the pins from my most wanted set (the Disneyshopping.com Princess and Prince Stained Glass Set which contains my number one wanted pin of all time, Little Mermaid along with 3 other pins that are all within my Top 8 most wanted easily: Beauty and the Beast, Sleeping Beauty, and Enchanted) had been on Ebay for quite some time. It was the Enchanted Stained Glass pin and I had been planning to make a best offer on it for some time and what do you know...someone beat me to it :facepalm:

ON TOP OF THAT!!! (I know what you're thinking, how can this get any worse) I found out today that a 3rd pin that was in my most wanted pins, Stitch Guest Star with Ariel ended on Ebay for around $60 which isn't that bad a price for the pin. Could I easily afford it? No! But that pin is my 6th most wanted pin out of them all so I was very distraught over missing that one. :anxious:

That means, that in a matter of 13 hours, I missed out on not 1, not 2, but 3!!!! pins which all sit in my top 8 most wanted pins!!!!

tumblr_m2ckleirFH1rnotfz.gif

This day started out atrociously!!!! So my day ran as usual and it was positively mediocre on top of the 3 HUGE disappointments I had already experienced which means that it was bad and I assumed it would just run its course, my disappointment would dissipate like all negative feelings do and the patience would be my only virtue for today. I got home and what do you know, my mom had placed a package on my bed. You all know the feeling, that small but beautiful yellow package with the bubble wrap on the inside so it looks fluffy ^_^ Yeah, that good type of package...so I curious walked over to it and least to say, the name did look familiar to what I had sent out recently.

Nonetheless, I opened it up, and obviously the moment you've all been waiting for, what do I find inside???

IMG_1086_zpsce6bb8dd.jpg

zing.jpg

If this is a dream...someone please slap me out of it ASAP

tumblr_m1nsxc3jUu1qdjfd8o1_400.gif

(btw, I do not support Pikachu violence, I realize it is a serious epidemic in the US...my condolences go out to Pichus, Pikachus, and Raichus everywhere, and now a moment of silence)
okay, back on topic. WOW!!!! Stitch As Prince Phillip, my 3rd favorite pin of all time (right below Catwom-ugh, I mean Jessica as Catwom-NO! I mean Jessica as Cat BURGLAR!!!). I don't know what black magic or sorcery Darris worked to not only get this pin but have it arrive TODAY, but thank you Darris. Usually when I get new pins I put them in a plastic bag immediately to avoid oxygen exposure but I did not with this pin, it is still sitting on my shelf and whenever I leave the room its like a ritual haha I place my 4 forefingers on the back of the card and gently stroke the pin with my right thumb from Maleficent's head, down to her tail and then stare at Stitch's face haha xD). I cannot express thank you enough ^_^ I hope you guys enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed typing it but it is 5:28am right now over here, so on that night, I bid you adieu and good night and I think this gif is pretty fitting...

tumblr_mdjse18ULH1rsmvxd.gif

(it started with a cat, and so shall it end with one as well)

1/17/13 (by docfish2u)

This is just ridiculous! 3 zaps (albeit stunning and amazing zaps in 1 month, there are actually 2 other zaps I will mention as well). Once again, we start with a backstory. A long time ago, docfish2u bid on a beautiful pin I had my eyes on for a while (my want originated thanks to Lannyard, the Jessica collector himself) and doc's bid was so stunning that I knew already I couldn't compete with his bid or anybody who outbid even him. So I PM'd David and I asked (I no longer have the PM's to directly transcribe so I'll summarize them) if he had won if we would be willing to trade it or sell it to me. He replied "I'm sorry, but this is actually a planned zap for a friend of mine." Of course I could never steal someone else's zap or even try to so I thanked David, told me if anything ever came out to let me know, and let that be. Lannyard ended up winning (something both Arielskellington and I predicted lol because Lanny and Jessica cannot be separated O___o) and I kept going on searching for the pin.

Today I get home and find a mysterious package in the mail, the only trade I currently have going on now is international so I know it couldn't be something I made on DPF. I open it up and inside I found a letter, from nobody else but David. It said:

"Hi Matt,

Well, guess what it is now your turn. I have told you for some time that I was coming after your banner and so now it is time to attack it.

Do you remember when you asked me what I planned on doing if I won this pin and I told you that it was going to be a zap for somebody? You were that somebody I was bidding on this pin for.

So here you go, you have now been zapped by docfush2u!!!

I hope you enjoy your pin and fixing your signature!!!

David"

Here is photo proof of the letter and pin:

IMG_1044_zps9fbe52b4.jpg

and here is a closeup of the pin:

IMG_1045_zps0344a013.jpg

David you monster...it took me so long to make my signature and LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID (look at that oddly shaped keyhole mark over a certain pin that you can no longer fully see)!!!! LOOK AT THE HAVOC YOU HAVE BROUGHT UPON ME!!! WORST OF ALL, I DID NOTHING, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO YOU! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME! BETRAYAL...SUMS UP TODAY PERFECTLY!

tumblr_lxoi12TlM11rn87gyo1_500.gif

jkjkjk Thank you David, I do sincerely mean it, the letter made it come full-circle and it was very touching (not gonna lie I dropped to the floor when I saw the pin, most people joke about those things like "lmao" or "lol" when their butts are still intact and they are staying quiet while laughing, but I did fall on the ground safely).

1/3/13 (by Mad Hatter)

So my Christmas was fine, my New Years was great as well (thanks for asking) but I came home on January 3rd and I saw a mysterious package in the mail. I had no idea who it had came from and I didn't recognize the name, so something told me it was one of 2 things (something from Ebay or something my mom bought off of Groupon lol). However, once I opened it up there was a mysteriously nice grey envelope held shut by a circle sticker of Designer Mother Gothel. Inside that envelope was a stunning Designer Ursula card and written inside that card it said:

"Merry Christmas! You have been zapped :)
Mad Hatter & girls
Enjoy"

Talk about wow! Mad Hatter sends out Christmas gifts 356 days early for the 2013 year! TALK ABOUT PREPARED!!!!! However, now I felt bad knowing I opened up a Christmas gift well over 300 days early, how spoiled am I <.< (that's rhetorical, don't answer that lmao jkjkjk). So after I stared at the card, I threw the entire envelope away and burned it without looking inside it because the card ended up being the gift...end of story :)

I was going to waste a bunch of "enters" here and make you scroll down but I'm too lazy to waste space so I'll just get straight to it. We all know the card wasn't the thing being zapped, next to the card inside the yellow envelope I found:

IMG_1020_zps4848b8a8.jpg

I'm not sure what it is with the Stitch and Scrump As Series from Tokyo Disneyland but they are beauties and now I have 2 of them in my own personal collection ^_^ Thanks you so much Mad Hatter, I can't wait to bring this pin to Cars Land in Disneyland next time I go! Especially thank your endlessly-kind girls, I still find this pin very special (because Scrump belonged to a little girl named Lilo, I always associate this pin with them, it is a perfect pin by 2 perfect little girls)!!!

12/21/12 (by disneycray)

So I wanted to get into the Secret Santa '12, but was unfortunate to miss the cutoff date (I know, poor me jkjkjk). So, I posted that I was disappointed on one of the various Secret Santa threads and I did get one response, disneycrazee (AKA disneycray) was nice enough to be my "Not-so-Secret-Santa" and me her's. So we swapped information and she sent my gift on its way (mine is still in the creation phase because things you buy online can apparently take a long time to come in -__-). I received the package yesterday and was determined to not open it until Christmas, so I did what anybody who wants to save something did...I opened it the next morning (this morning to be more exact). It was quite a hefty package and I was curious why, inside I found:

- 1 giant, soft, green stocking

Inside that stocking I found:

- 1 huge moose lollipop
24914089.jpg

- 1 colorfully vibrant candy cane
- 2 awesome custom made Wreck-It-Ralph buttons
- 4 Junior Mints (which thanks to my mom never made it into the photo -__- I could have taken a photo of the empty boxes though)
- 2 wrapped packages

So that was sweet enough as it was and very Christmas themed (especially the moose), but inside both of those packages (obviously I was zapped so pins are somewhere incorporated into this...if you are still reading this, you know exactly where this is going xP) were 2 pins...but not just 2 pins, 1 of them:

pin32265

This pin was on my Wants list and was among my Most Wanted on my last signature but sadly had to be taken down on my new one to make room for other Stitch pins, little did I know that while I changed my signature, this one was already on its way. The other pin...well, I'll just use the actual photo for that one:

IMG_0637_zps07925166.jpg

I KNOW!!! I KNOW!!! ONE OF MY GRAILS!!!!! Actually, my first grail to be exact!!! Stitch and Scrump dressed as Winnie the Pooh and Tigger...FROM JAPAN!!!! I KNOW!!!! LIKE I SAID, I KNOW!!! I CAN'T BELIVE IT EIT-I KNOW!!!!!!!

Here is the complete pacakage (missing the junior mints, the card, and a few other goodies):

IMG_0636_zpsabd3ad8d.jpg

Safe to say, this has been quite a Christmas gift! Thanks you disneycray, you definitely are very cray!!!!!! :D

Sincerely,

- Kupo (your package will be on its way shortly)

Last edited:
OMG!!!!! My eyes literally popped! Everyone knew how much you wanted this pin. Eeeee!!! I'm so happy for you! Congratulations!!!!!!! :D :stitch:

I think I heard that cry of joy all the way in SoCal. :lol:

In all seriousness, congratulations to both the zapper and the zappers for this amazing 'Grail of all Grails' zap. That truly is an amazing pin and I know that it will be given the loving home it deserves.

OMG!!!!! My eyes literally popped! Everyone knew how much you wanted this pin. Eeeee!!! I'm so happy for you! Congratulations!!!!!!! :D :stitch:

haha thank you so much Kristen! I still have to send you the DLP Ralph pin but I'm waiting until I have something SUPER MEGA AWESOME HAPPY FUN TIME to send with it ;) All the best pins at DSF you already have so perhaps it'll be something NOT pin related...dunn dunnn dunnnn!!!!!

I love this idea!!! Congrats Kupo!!! :)

haha thanks! I was originally going to make separate threads like most people do since it is easier but then I realized that I'd be making quite a hefty number of threads so I like to consolidate my stores. It makes it easier for me and everyone else. Plus, I enjoy reading the entries from time to time, relives the experience ;) and this one I will relive over and over...and over......and.....over. haha xD

I think I heard that cry of joy all the way in SoCal. :lol:

In all seriousness, congratulations to both the zapper and the zappers for this amazing 'Grail of all Grails' zap. That truly is an amazing pin and I know that it will be given the loving home it deserves.

It isn't leaving my possession...EVER! Me and my mom have already come to an agreement of things that must be rescued if the house lights on fire and things that can never be sold if we need to sell stuff. Most of my Kingdom Hearts collection are on both lists and this is one of the few pins on that list as well ^_^ I'm sorry to everyone, but this pin is now LE99...

I am so happy for you!!! What an amazing addition and so glad you got a pin you have been looking for for so long!! Congratulations and way to go docfish and disneygirl!!! :hsd:

I am so happy for you!!! What an amazing addition and so glad you got a pin you have been looking for for so long!! Congratulations and way to go docfish and disneygirl!!! :hsd:

haha thank you so much ^_^ I know, they are so awesome, but pretty much everyone I've met on DPF is :)

This is so awesome! Congratulations!!! :wiggle:

Thank you haha I'm so ecstatic words can't really describe properly :)

My jaw literally dropped when I read this post! HUGE CONGRATS KUPO!!! The pin is even more stunning in person... erm wait I mean picture...XD LOL So envious!! I wanna just touch it! haha

And David, Maya, Darris, u peeps are some of the sweetest ppl I know <3 Very touching story and way to go! :bigthumb:

My jaw literally dropped when I read this post! HUGE CONGRATS KUPO!!! The pin is even more stunning in person... erm wait I mean picture...XD LOL So envious!! I wanna just touch it! haha

And David, Maya, Darris, u peeps are some of the sweetest ppl I know <3 Very touching story and way to go! :bigthumb:

I totally understand the feeling considering haha whenever I saw a photo of it I just wanted to reach out and touch it but alas

19035_tumblr_lso0jnK4Et1qhfc59o1_500.gif

Now I don't need to and it just feels odd and nice being able to type that ^_^ One day we'll meet up and we'll do a trade, you can touch the LM Stained Glass pin IF I can touch your Ariel's Grotto pin (one of the only pins I've ever regret saying "I don't collect jumbos" too)

Sweet!!! Major congrats!!! :)

Haha thanks Clara, only 1 more pin and I'll have the full set of 6 (my dream set). After that...I might target the DPs and boy am I glad you just finished your set, one less person I have to compete with haha xD

OMG Kupo, this must be the besy day of the most best days EVER! So happy for you :D

You might have forgotten a few "bests" in there haha but that pretty much sums it up :) If I wasn't scared about falling behind and having to pay so much money later for some of the pins coming out later this year (Ironman 3, some Stitch, WiR, Kingdom Hearts, and Little Mermaid 3D pins) and some of my grails didn't randomly go up on Ebay, I could be done pin trading for the whole year (well...maybe after I get BatB I could be ;D).

GASP! Guys, I just realized. Now that my grail of all grails isn't a grail any longer, that means the 2 pins I had tied for 2nd are both my most wanted pin now (Batb Stained Glass and Jessica as Cat Burglar)!!!! ONE OF THEM IS UP FOR AUCTION TOO!!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!! haha feels good to say

tumblr_m7zq4wzpAk1rpp4eco1_500.gif

OMG!!! OMG OMG OMG!!! You finally got it!!!!!!!!!! Woohoo!!! OMG, I'm so so so so happy for you, Matt!!!! Man, we were talking about it for days and you were so bummed when you lost the last one. OMG, so so so happy for you! Big congrats!

You know I still have not figured out why people like you so much, but we do. I am glad we could figure out how to do this for you!!! Did I forget to mention, there is a catch, now you have to change your opinion on ties with auctions. :rofl:

So quit looking at it already and do something constructive with your spring break!!!

Back