• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Kupo's Zap Thread NEW STORIES: Rasputin AND Erikr

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS!

tumblr_m8izqwVaJV1qccoru.gif

That was such a great story! I'm so excited for you!! :) Go David and Maya!!!

--Melanie

tumblrmjfygg73x61s6shkb.gif

OMG!!!

Huge Congratulations Matt!!! :D I'm super happy for you!!! I know that you were looking for this pin for a long time!!

This is the best day ever!! :) David, Maya and Darris are great people!!! :bigthumb:

This does deserve a happy dance!!!

tumblrmh15gqj5sh1s3a85d.gif

Matt... you stinkbrain... lol:rofl:

I told you to check your mail! The anticipation was killing us!! Our conversation in chat was kind like WIR ;)

" I know, I know, I'm an idiot.."

"And?"

upqj.gif

" And a huge(selfish) diaper baby?"

AND?"
tumblr_mch05tl3p21rdg8wmo4_1280.gif

" A stinkbrain?"

" The stinkiest brain ever" ;)

upo0.gif

tumblr_miw1zyPrpW1rmfaevo10_250.gif

This was so you yesterday ;)
:

tumblr_inline_mfvqq7pFzR1rx1ti6.gif

tumblr_inline_mgjszlQjVY1rdy5t1.gif

Luv ya Matt! Enjoy it!!!! :hug: Its so great to see you so happy! :D

Its Party time!!

wreck-it-ralph-dance-o.gif

tumblr_md1jm58nbN1rqcrz4o1_400.gif

Last edited:
OMG!!! OMG OMG OMG!!! You finally got it!!!!!!!!!! Woohoo!!! OMG, I'm so so so so happy for you, Matt!!!! Man, we were talking about it for days and you were so bummed when you lost the last one. OMG, so so so happy for you! Big congrats!

This statement seriously made me wonder...how long have people been in on this o_O Like...as of yesterday I thought people were in on this for a total of like 10 minutes before I got it, but now I'm suspicious haha

Did I forget to mention, there is a catch, now you have to change your opinion on ties with auctions. :rofl:

Put it this way, whether having a tie is good or bad in my mind is now tied <.<

So quit looking at it already and do something constructive with your spring break!!!

I am, this pin isn't gonna shine itself for 5 days straight!!! PRODUCTIVITY AT ITS FINEST!!!! ;)

How was your flight to the moon on a cow?!? Super big congrats man, you rock! :)

Pretty chill, I hadn't met the cow before but I knew a bunch of her friends ^_^

tumblr_lqptwlgdCJ1r1nmpao1_500.gif

Wow you have been zapped a lot! So amazing! :)

haha thank you, you know I'm just as confused as you and David are about this...why? IDK my BFF Jill.

419370t53synm37c.gif

tumblrmjfygg73x61s6shkb.gif

OMG!!!

Huge Congratulations Matt!!! :D I'm super happy for you!!! I know that you were looking for this pin for a long time!!

This is the best day ever!! :) David, Maya and Darris are great people!!! :bigthumb:

This does deserve a happy dance!!!

OH! You're right, I actually never included the signature grail dance (probably because my grail dance looks like a fish flopping on the ground) :wiggle:

tumblr_lvv1fi36Zg1r1ltxt.gif

I told you to check your mail! The anticipation was killing us!! Our conversation in chat was kind like WIR ;)

haha HOW MANY PEOPLE KNEW ABOUT THIS?!?!? I told my mom and she was curious as to how you guys KNEW it was in the mail lol xD and then she was nervous because she was like "Why are they giving you these pins?!?!? DO THEY WANT SOMETHING FROM US?!?!?" but I'm pretty sure she was joking...okay, well, I hope she was joking...I hope she isn't serious, because then she might be freaked out lol xD

and now...back to staring at it all day ^_^

imdum.gif

THANKS EVERYONE!!!!! GAH! SO EXCITED!!!

tumblr_m7ruw7L6DR1qmoze4.gif
GIF_003.gif

This statement seriously made me wonder...how long have people been in on this o_O Like...as of yesterday I thought people were in on this for a total of like 10 minutes before I got it, but now I'm suspicious haha

I told you the other day in chat that the zap shark was coming out, now you see it more clearly.

Put it this way, whether having a tie is good or bad in my mind is now tied <.<

All I can ask for!!!

haha HOW MANY PEOPLE KNEW ABOUT THIS?!?!? I told my mom and she was curious as to how you guys KNEW it was in the mail lol xD and then she was nervous because she was like "Why are they giving you these pins?!?!? DO THEY WANT SOMETHING FROM US?!?!?" but I'm pretty sure she was joking...okay, well, I hope she was joking...I hope she isn't serious, because then she might be freaked out lol xD

Tell your mom, we just want you to be happy and it is a reward for being such a nice member of DPF. If she is still worried about it, have her read some of the zap threads, that should put her mind at ease.

So could you redo your siggy again so that our names show up better? :bigthumb:

I totally understand the feeling considering haha whenever I saw a photo of it I just wanted to reach out and touch it but alas

19035_tumblr_lso0jnK4Et1qhfc59o1_500.gif

Now I don't need to and it just feels odd and nice being able to type that ^_^ One day we'll meet up and we'll do a trade, you can touch the LM Stained Glass pin IF I can touch your Ariel's Grotto pin (one of the only pins I've ever regret saying "I don't collect jumbos" too)

Deal! LOL :rofl:

I told you the other day in chat that the zap shark was coming out, now you see it more clearly.

com-abed-realization.gif

It all makes sense now!!!! -___- I feel like I've been had and tricked, but in a good way...if it's possible to feel like that in a good way haha xD GAH! How did I not see this before. Out of curiosity, when was this even planned in the first place. I have to say I am really shocked that all this planning went on without my knowledge, usually I'm the one planning stuff haha :p

Tell your mom, we just want you to be happy and it is a reward for being such a nice member of DPF. If she is still worried about it, have her read some of the zap threads, that should put her mind at ease.

She just nodded her head and walked away lol She probably wouldn't understand the posts anyways ^_^ The one thing I know is, considering she's a Little Mermaid fan, is that she likes the pin too ;) BUT SHE ISN'T TOUCHING IT!!! She gets anywhere close to it and I'm like:

tumblr_lqrsg6pidh1qecr88.gif

So could you redo your siggy again so that our names show up better? :bigthumb:

Definitely :) I wanted to stick with that font, but after doing it I realized it was too hard to have both your username in it (not sure why) so I made a separate signature last night of a different font already haha just gotta upload it by night's end.

That reminds me, I have some pins to take care of since my game seems to have flopped :eek:

Sorry about that 5titch, good luck with finding something to do with your pins :)

Super duper congrats!!!! Beautiful pin!

haha Thanks so much Ashton, I'm so behind on things and this has only made it worse because I've gotten a total of 1 thing done that I was supposed to do today out of 5 haha xD Between wearing this pin, strutting around the house with it, shining it in every light possible, and constantly putting it in new spots in my pin bag, I've pretty much used the whole day haha and I have to get on with telling you which KH cards I have! GASP! 6 things I was supposed to do today...well, gotta get started on those :)

Hey I was part of both of those zaps. :bigthumb:

Mali, there is only one rule...NO DAVID'S ALLOWED!!! OR AMY'S!!!! OR PEOPLE FROM SEATTLE!!!! jk I'm gonna be in CA end of August, David, if you happen to be in CA, your welcome to say hi to pins you're all too familiar with ;)

Wow! That's so awesome! Just be sure to wipe off the drool so it doesn't rust.

When in doubt...PLASTIC BAG IT!!!! haha So far for all the pins in the set I've gotten, I've gotten the pin, the card it comes with, the foam bag the card is in, AND the plastic bag that holds the foam bag which holds the card which holds the pins. So now, I want to keep that bag safe so I put the bag in a bag with a foam bag inside that bag with a card holding a pin ;)

Wow that's amazing! I'm so happy for you. And jealous. And totally enjoy all of that!!

Thank you wesley, I will definitely enjoy it...trust me :)

Wowzers!!! That is so AWESOME!!! Congrats!!! :D

Thank you Dalamara, I still cannot believe that they did that O_O And that people knew for so long...I'm really curious as to when they started planning it because it feels like it was ages ago apparently <.<

P.S. David, I changed my siggy, is it too your liking now haha? I can read it much better :)

Thank you Dalamara, I still cannot believe that they did that O_O And that people knew for so long...I'm really curious as to when they started planning it because it feels like it was ages ago apparently <.<

P.S. David, I changed my siggy, is it too your liking now haha? I can read it much better :)

It would look much better with white letters so it really pops!!!

Back