• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Kupo's Zap Thread NEW STORIES: Rasputin AND Erikr

ZAPPED! Kupo's Zap Thread NEW STORIES: Rasputin AND Erikr
Omg sooooo pretty!! Congrats Matt!! I absolutely love reading your posts, they are too great!! <3

Thank you guys so much ^_^ I'm really excited myself. I cannot believe how beautiful it looks and it hasn't set in that I got it yet, probably because I'm running on next to nothing so my body feels like it is in a dream :)

Thanks everyone, and lol mickeymouseje, now I can stop staring at your BatB collection for the pin ^_^

I still haven't received my $1M yet!

Please wait while we process your order...

tumblr_luie1nOcqQ1r6pstao1_500.gif

jk I'm trying to sell my pins!!! GIVE ME A LITTLE MORE TIME.

P.S. My definition of "a little more time" might be somewhere between 8 decades and forever haha xD

WOW!!! JAW DROPPINGLY AWE STRUCK HERE!!! A HUGE CONGRATS on all these!!! A GIANT kudos to those who made all this happen!!! Shows how loved you are here and what a awesome person you are; and how awesome so many others here are also!!! I will be dreaming about many of your beauties! :lol:

Back