• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Let's trade!!! Help Me Complete a Few Sets!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's trade!!! Help Me Complete a Few Sets!

snazzybowtie

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
153   0   0
Hey! This is my general trade thread. Check my traders and and wants and see if we can work something out. If you see something and don't have any of my wants go ahead and send me a PM anyway. :)

On this first post I'll highlight my pin priorities at the time.

Need to keep trucking with my Wreck-it Ralph Pins!

Sets I need help completing:

PENDING:

Thanks for checking out my trades thread!

~Austin

Last edited:
I think that one is the open edition from the parks, but I'm looking for the DSF LE 300 from the Toy Story 3 event. They look similar, but the DSF one has a little more intricate. Thanks for checking that out for me.

I'll check ebay again and see if any are there. :)

Rohad!!! I'm sorry! I have been meaning to get back to you for so long! I've been racking my brain trying to figure out a trade of some sort and mulling over everything. One of these days. I promise. :)

I noticed you have this pin I need:

Let me know if there is anything I have that you would trade for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back