• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Let's trade!!! Help Me Complete a Few Sets!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Austin, when you get done with all your trading and swapping let me know what you still need and I'll hunt for you at the Florida Project. You can look at my pins and see if I might have anything. Still no sign of the frame but I'm still looking.

Too bad , I was checking my Dreams Collection . I have Tinkerbell with Cinderellas castle . I have Mickey with the balloons too, BUT , mine has two balloons , a yellow & blue , slightly different , does anyone know why ?

sorry to derail your trade thread . I was just curious as you want the DLR Dreams Collection Mickey with Balloons . I have the same one in my collection, but mine is not a pin from that collection as I first thought . Here's the one I have ... very similar ... but not what you want . I would have given my Tinkerbell up for Rapunzel, but wrong castle .

Pin 58080: WDW - Mickey Mouse Icon Balloons (Jumbo/3D)

PM sent, no reply as of yet?

Austin, I sent you a PM earlier. I still have all you Dream Collection you need still. I'm looking for your D23 Rupunzel and the UP AP your holding for me.

Let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back