• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF/DSSH Live from Hollywood - Back to School

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSF/DSSH Live from Hollywood - Back to School
I'm guessing most people were afraid that it would flip right behind them and they if they bought Jessica they could only buy one other PTD from the new.

I stayed for the 10 AM screening of Tangled at the El Cap which just let out a few minutes ago. As of this writing, the Mike-W pin is still available - and - the PTD pin is still Jessica.

I am not angry at all but constantly posting pictures of getting 8 or 9 of the same pin seems unnecessary.

I have no problem - I think it's neat when you post the pictures of hundreds of boxes you get in the mail.

And people shouldn't be getting angry. They're just pins, and you guys have given away a ton of pins on your own free will.

Why wouldn't people just pay cash to avoid the one per day rule? BTW, I'm not saying I would do that. :)

We saw people cut the PTD line on Wednesday, so it's not like we're dealing with the most honest group of people there....

Pretty sure Rasputin's "connections" name is............................CASH MONEY. If you know that you too can be "connected" and buy what cha like. It's ridiculous the number of people that throw blows at Darris, um he is not stealing or scamming for those LBE's and endless numbers of bitchin pins in his possession, wtf is the problem?

The Wax family has done more for this forum as individuals than a combined 100+ members have so back the $&@? up already. Wanna hate on someone go troll the FOR SALE section, you won't find Rasputin posting there I assure you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back