• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Longest Game EVER FINALLY over!!! :) Look for your prizes in the mail!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Longest Game EVER FINALLY over!!! :) Look for your prizes in the mail!
I keep coming back to this game. I want to play but have no money :( good luck filling it up almost there.

Thank you! Maybe you can play next time :)

... and two spots just went to Kiras_grandmother!!! ... you know what that means?!....

!!!!!we have a full game!!!!!

tumblr_luq2brAX4x1qi2lrlo2_500.gif

(it's one of my favorite gifs so I will use it at every opportunity XD)

Yay!!!!!!!!!!! :hsd:

:wavey: Hi guys!

We're so excited to finally have the game filled! We are now just waiting for everyone to send their payments in. You may send you payment through PayPal to jesse.amaya@gmail.com as a gift. Remember that regardless of how many spots you got, shipping is a one time payment of $3.

We will draw the numbers once we have received all payments. Ideally, we would like all payments sent by Saturday at the latest. This would allow us to draw the numbers on Sunday, post the video/list and start the process of choosing prices/ packaging prizes!!! We are so excited to see what everyone wins!!! Best of luck to everyone and if you have any questions or concerns please to hesitate to contact us!

:hsd::hsd::hsd::hsd::hsd:

Awaiting payment from 5 players to get the show on the road! :D

* a player paid and didn't include their screen name. Please confirm with us who you are :)

Hey there! Yes, I don't believe I sent my name. The payment should have come from the email knightoflight05. I can confirm more info privately if you'd like. ^^;

~Merlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back