• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Longest Game EVER FINALLY over!!! :) Look for your prizes in the mail!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Longest Game EVER FINALLY over!!! :) Look for your prizes in the mail!
:wavey: Hi everyone!!!

We have drawn the numbers and we have the list up on the first page, so take a look! The video will be posted as soon as it is uploaded (13 minutes takes forever to upload, lol). So check it out and start choosing your prizes!!!

We're planning on doing 5 at a time, so hopefully it does not get too confusing.

#SpotScreen NamePrize Chosen
137enchantedrose92
242CMR626
347ownedbycats
22djluster
enchantedrose92

Hi there, I may be missing it, but I can't find my name on the list!!!

ok, you have the person who picked spot 45 twice on the list...

Last edited:
Hi there, I may be missing it, but I can't find my name on the list!!!

ok, you have the person who picked spot 45 twice on the list...

So sorry about that! You are absolutely right, we wrote 45 twice when one of those was your number 35 instead. Just finished rewatching the video and number 35 is in the 23rd spot for choosing your pin! Again, so sorry about that. It is so late and either I mumbled or Hector heard me wrong when I was reading the list of numbers to him while he was making the post. The list has been corrected and I double checked everything. We will try to find a way to put the video up asap so everyone can see the drawing of numbers :)

Last edited:
OH MY GOD!!!!!!
how can i post a picture? i was so depressed because i just saw my one favorite pin that i will probably never own and kinda wished that i never knew it existed but now im excited! why does california have all the pretty pins?

but AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH i get to finally have cool pins. we all choose in order right? ahhhhh i am so excited.

I choose AK ahhhhhh i wish it had her face but i wanted that pin in this game so i am super excited!!

What a grand way to begin a NEW week. HOW FUN :hsd:
Congratulations to everyone~ and a special shout-out to enchantedrose92 (you must be dancing with joy this morning :) for getting two of the first 5 slots...YAHOOOOOOO :)
I am SO EXCITED. I can't believe I am NUMBER 6.
I have my list ready. This is just SO MUCH FUN!! I might have a Pin Game my self!
Where do I find the VIDEO?!
Thanks, guys!

Well this would not be my first pick, but since I played this game for my kids I will pick the pins they want. And this number was the number my son wanted.
So he would like AH
Now just hope the pin/pins my daughter wants will be there on our next pick

OH MY GOD!!!!!!
how can i post a picture? i was so depressed because i just saw my one favorite pin that i will probably never own and kinda wished that i never knew it existed but now im excited! why does california have all the pretty pins?

but AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH i get to finally have cool pins. we all choose in order right? ahhhhh i am so excited.

I choose AK ahhhhhh i wish it had her face but i wanted that pin in this game so i am super excited!!

I am so happy for you!!! :hug: When one pin door closes, another opens!! :bigthumb:

Wonderful picks so far everyone and congratulations!!! Even though there is a ways to go before me, I am enjoying keeping up on this thread and seeing what everyone gets! :hsd:

thank you thank you thank you so much everyone. you are all so kind and this literally feels like the luckiest week of my life! or days lol.

i figured my next choice would have been gone but luckily it isn't!! i choose W. :) my first dsf pin ever!!!!!

so I just figured how to use this quote thing lol just wanted to say good luck choosing and that I love your picture so cute!!!
What a grand way to begin a NEW week. HOW FUN :hsd:
Congratulations to everyone~ and a special shout-out to enchantedrose92 (you must be dancing with joy this morning :) for getting two of the first 5 slots...YAHOOOOOOO :)
I am SO EXCITED. I can't believe I am NUMBER 6.
I have my list ready. This is just SO MUCH FUN!! I might have a Pin Game my self!
Where do I find the VIDEO?!
Thanks, guys!

Hey guys! :wavey:

The video did not upload
facepalm.gif
. We took it with Jesse's iphone so photobucket is not letting it upload. We're thinking of just going with youtube and posting it as 13 minutes is way too long to do it otherwise. We are really trying our best to have it up. With that said, the list is updated and these are the next people up to choose:

#SpotScreen NamePrize Chosen
639Kiras_grandmother
726MrShaun
845nblaughs
948Charisma82
1050enchantedrose92
1129dizpinfreak
1211leopardpolkadotspots
1343eutectic2011
1436tinawap
1549C19

Yes everyone, the first 5 numbers have been chosen, the next 5 start choosing!!!

We also added the 5 following these five, so that if you're right up you could start choosing too. If you see you're next (#16), send us a PM just so we can update it as sometimes we get a tad busy.

The prizes that are already taken are the following: AK, P, AD, AH and W.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back