• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

March Madness WINNER ANNOUNCED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone want to donate to DPF and play a great game at the same time? Who knows... you might even win!

I was going to wait until more numbers were chosen to pick my numbers but since this one is filling slowly I went ahead and took 4 numbers. Anyone else want to help support DPF?

At what point can we begin the trash talking???

Just sayin... I seriously doubt anyone has a chance against my team's pin...

I can see why there is fear to join in... Bwahaha...

C'mon bring it people... Don't be scared...

The pins will be put up against one another two at a time. There will be a vote and the winning pin will stay in the game while the losing pin will be donated. This will go on until there is only one pin left. The person that wins will get to choose 4 pins from all the pins that were donated (but can not choose their own) and they will win those 4 pins. All the other pins are donated to DPF and go to Goofy Moe who will in turn run games to turn the pins into money to help the site improve. I hope this explains it better. Here is an example...

pin 1234
game 1 winner of game 1 by vote 5678
pin 5678

pin 9876
game 2 winner of game 2 by vote 9876
pin 5432

pin 2345
game 3 winner of game 3 by vote 2345
pin 6789

pin 8765
game 4 winner of game 4 by vote 4321
pin 4321

Once all the pins have gone up against another pin then the winners move on to round two and the losers are out and their pins donated. In round two all the winners face off two at a time.

Winner of game 1 5678
game 5 winner of game 5 by vote 5678
winner of game 2 9876

winner of game 3 2345
game 6 winner of game 6 by vote 4321
winner of game 4 4321

Once all the winners have played each other then round 3 will start.

winner of game 5 5678
game 7 winner of game 7 by vote 5678
winner of game 6 4321

I hope this makes it a little easier to understand. It is a simple single elimination bracket from 64 down to the last pin which will win.

Last edited:
Thank you Tinker! Please send me a PM with the two pins you will be donating. Thanks again. I don't want anyone sending them to me until we know that this game will go. Then I will PM everyone with my address. I will send all the pins along with a list of who donated what to Goofy_Moe.

Last edited:
I'll take 44 ad 47.

Another fun way to run this into randomize the 64 teams in the tourney, and whichever them corresponds to your # is the team you're rooting for in the real tournament. The winner wins the pins.

I don't understand the rules, but I will play two spots: 3 and 9, please. I'll PM with my 2 pins to Rocke01.
I'll also take one randomly selected spot for a third place so the game can proceed.
Thank you, Kerybuby

I'll take 52. Can I send you some options for a pin to enter? I am a little unsure of what would be best.

Just pick one of your options. Since this is a vote to win I really do not want to pick the pins. Thanks for playing and good luck!

Anyone else like to donate a pin and possibly win a few in return? It is for a great cause! One that we all use and appreciate. Please give a little to DPF and lets show these guys how much we truly appreciate the site!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back