• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

March Madness WINNER ANNOUNCED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
March Madness WINNER ANNOUNCED!
The outages are getting worse and worse. Anyone want to donate and help fix the problem?

If you cut it down to the 32 entries, you are only a few away.... I bet we can fill up the last ones tonight...

I will put up another team pin... It will lose to my top team... Lol... But it is an extra entry to get this going...

Can I get number 27 please...

By my count, there's room for two more ... so I'll take one. Can't pass up something sports related.

I'll take #33 to honor the great Ron King. Still pimpin' after all these years ...

Then ...
RonKing.jpg

and Now...
ron_king.jpg

I'm still trying to find me that suit!

We now have 31 spots filled. We only need ONE more spot to play this game. If more than one person wants in I will give up my spots and just donate my pins since I can not win anyway. Come on everyone!!!!! ONE MORE! I have sent PM's to those of you that still need to provide me with pin numbers you are going to use. I also included my address an one more spot we can start mailing the pins in. This game will go but PLEASE feel free to sign up more than the one spot that is left! I have left the 64 up just so people know they can still join! Thank you to all that are choosing to play and help DPF!

Since I can not win I would really like to get 5 more participants so I can just donate my pins. Anyone want to sign up today? This game will go so everyone can mail their pins to me at any time. If you need my address please just let me know and I will send it to you via PM. I have traded with many of you so I do not know if you need my addy or not. Thanks

thanks Jodi! That makes 32 people! I will accept up to 36 spots but once the pins are here this one goes!

your inbox is full so if you can send me your address I will get the pin out tomorrow, i will also send you the pin number to make sure this pin will work for this game..

Last edited:
I just tried to send you a PM but your inbox is full. I'll try to ship my pin tomorrow. If not it will go out Saturday.

Sorry about the mail. I have been very busy with PM's answering things this past week. I opened a little bit up so I should be OK for a day or two... LOL

Don't forget it's time to get your pins mailed to me. If you need my address please just send me an PM and I will get it to you right away. If you prefer to you can also send me an email at collectiblesnd@yahoo.com. Thanks everyone! I am excited to get this one started~

just pick what numbers you want on the first page. I am just going to work with the numbers that are taken. Up to 36 I will just let my games go in a "pre" round game in which I will forfeit making any pins that goes against me automatically win. right now we have 3 available spots. if more than that want to sign up before we start we can put the last people to sign up battle an extra game. I am all for letting as many as possible sign up to get pins for DPF. Feel free to pick your numbers just let me know as it is time to mail the pins to me so we will have to do this quickly.

This will start as soon as I have all the pins. Just waiting on them. I will update the list on Monday or Tuesday with which pins I have gotten and who we are still waiting on. At that time I will also send out reminders.

I also want to let everyone know that a booster set is an acceptable entry for this game. I had an inquiry so I wanted to make sure everyone was aware. Thanks.

Last edited:
I have updated the second page to reflect the pins I have received. I still need to get the pins from 5 of you then we can start. I have sent PM's to the five that still need to send in their pins. I can not wait to get this going... I think it will be loads of fun! If anyone else would like to join I can still accept your entry if you can send your pins right away. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back