• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! March RAK is... LAST CALL DID I GET EVERYBODY?

ZAPPED! March RAK is... LAST CALL DID I GET EVERYBODY?
If its not too late I would love to send something!!

tumblr_m31xkhxURx1ro8qpo.gif

OK OK OK... I emptied it... I mean I totally emptied it! Is that enough room for you? :p Can I help it if a lot of peeps want to talk to me lately?

Okay people you are making this hard for no reason. Keep your boxes below the max!!! The following are full:
imp
jrdnsmom
Alittlebitofmagic
fireheadfred
melanium

Is it too late for me to put something together & send it off to you for this month's RAK victim? If I'm too late, can you count me in for next month?? Tx! Debbie

If you have sent a package for March's victim and I have not listed you here please pm me so I know who's packages I am waiting for.

Thank you!!!

Back