• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! March RAK is... LAST CALL DID I GET EVERYBODY?

I am getting March's "victim" package ready to mail. If you have mailed something and I have not posted your name here please let me know so I don't send the package before I receive everything.

Thank you everybody!!!

I have heard rumors that Carla's package has arrived. So hopefully we will be getting a report on March's package soon.

Also here is an update for February, after some delay our helper in the UK has mailed a package to the February victim since they were not able to meet up in person so we should hopefully be hearing about that one very soon also.

Thank you to everybody who helps make this very special thing we do possible. I could not do it without all of your help!!! Can't wait for April's victim to get their package. It is so much fun to be able to do this!!!

Back