• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

RAKed! Merlin's Beard!!! I've been RAK'D!!!

RAKed! Merlin's Beard!!! I've been RAK'D!!!
You have another package that has been delayed due to the fact that some of my professors are administering exams and have papers due the second week of classes :suspect:

You have another package that has been delayed due to the fact that some of my professors are administering exams and have papers due the second week of classes :suspect:
What evil professors! Hahah. Probably a good idea to hold off for a second anyway, just in case this storm turns out worse than we think.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Those are some awesome pics, Merlin! I'm really jealous that you got to meet Sorcerer Mickey! And that Charmander is adorable!
He's got a permanent greeting location in Hollywood Studios! So just an excuse to come down! Hahah

Aiiiiiii! :D I think we all saved the best for last! <3 I got my wonderful RAK package from the incredibly lovely Sora a few days ago and have just now had a breather from school to post about it!

9edc5d25f25a805b0b503deb03a3b34a.jpg

We start off with probably the COOLEST wrapping paper in the world. For real, I went total grandmother-on-Christmas-morning and painstakingly opened it so I could save it (to great success!). And Sora's cards are always the sweetest!

"But what's insiiiiide!?" the crowd demands!

7dfe842334d6a3c6e740e0ce13ffdf4b.jpg

Well! Inside were three awesome postcards! She knows how much I love them, hahah! The first is one of my favorite quotes from Harry Potter. And the others are an Aladdin concept art and the Cave of Wonders background. I'm already thinking of where to put them!

"But what's the big thing!? " they shout restlessly!

382935472a729599600e6934fbd0e5b0.jpg

An a-flipping-mazing gift!! The Making of Aladdin book!! This suckered is gorgeous and filled with notes, sketches, interviews, comments, the whole shabang!

6756613e742537e377dbcd23d176a152.jpg

I love, LOVE Disney sketch work, so this is just too incredible. I've been reading over it for the past few days in between conferences and it's speaking to me on a spiritual level:

98ff8fb858d262de6f318bfbbe75834d.jpg

That's me this week. XD too perfect.

Sara, your probably my favorite pin pal ever, and one of the kindest people I know. One of these days, I'm going to go to the west coast with the soul intent of hugging you for the extent of my trip. So just be ready.

But until then, thank you so so so much. <3

~Merlin

Back