• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

RAKed! Merlin's Beard!!! I've been RAK'D!!!

RAKed! Merlin's Beard!!! I've been RAK'D!!!
untitled2.png

Merlin's conjuring up a spell to see into the future and he's seeing that you may have some more packages coming in the near future! :anxious::naughty:

Oh my golly, you guys are too much. XD My postman is going to be really confused when he sees me camping out at my mailbox for the next week. XD Thank you all so much! I can't wait!!!!! <3

~Merlin

I don't have any words, so I'm just going to slam on the keyboard in excitement for a second.

Qhfowjabxsbakdiebabslcowjabfhtoamabdlfoajabdntraoanashleyvalxbwhabfakaobf!!!!!

I got my RAK from Ashley V!!!

065a2d8271586af143d2633e335edff3.jpg

I was so excited to open it because even the box looked cool! But as I opened it, I was shocked at how amazing everything was!!

a89d3166bec9cc24952216a3c97fae69.jpg

Along with the sweetest note, Ashley sent me some awesome stuff!! A set of bottle charms made from a children's book of Christmas Carol with Scrooge McDuck! These are awesome! I can't wait to use them! XD on, like, liter ever beverage from now on. Even if it's just me. XD

And a super cute pin of Hamlet, which is definitely my second favorite Shakespeare play (after King Lear, but just barely...). Even the card it came on is adorbz! Behind the pin it says "I love this book!" XD

And then she sends me not one, but TWO GRAIL PINS! Guys. You've got to calm down. My heart can't take it!!

ed6172068fa268bf3003eb66b32d8ac1.jpg

Are you serious! The Piece of Death Star history is amazing, and probably my favorite SW pin I own. It's in the top three grails for that collection, along with its sister pin, Piece of Alderan History. And do you know what number three is? THE STITCH AS PALPATINE HOLOGRAM.

But wait. WAIT. I would be lying to say that the pin grails were me favorite part. I know what you're thinking: "Merlin, how can two massive pin grails not be your favorite part? What could possibly best that?"

This.

597fd060d8b2a7d59f70e7b415a1ed0c.jpg

I laughed until I cried. This is the best picture I have ever seen in my life. Archimedes with a Hogwarts Acceptance Letter? Are you freaking kidding me?

I was so excited, I had to rush to put it into a frame before I could even take a picture. It totally bumped out some non important thing or other, looked like a degree. Masters maybe? Again, unimportant. I cannot express how much I love that print. I will cherish it for ever and ever.

Ashley, you are such a sweet heart! And an INCREDIBLE gift giver!!! These are awesome, and so thoughtful! I'm spoiled rotten and I love it. XD

Thank you so so so so so much. :D

Now to go find a place to hang the best picture ever!!!!

~Merlin

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Ahhhh I'm so glad it reached you okay! I was legitimately terrified that you were going to cut into the box and accidentally destroy the Archimedes print (AKA something I would probably end up doing), so I'm happy everything arrived safely! I love how grumpy Archimedes is in that print, too. He's going to deliver Hogwarts acceptance letters, but he is *not* going to be happy about it.

You probably won't believe this, but I selected that Stitch/Palpatine pin at random from your PinPics wants... I don't think I even realized it was a grail until now. Not a bad mistake to make, though!

Congrats on your very well-deserved RAK nomination, Merlin! It was so much fun putting this package together for you, and I'm very glad you liked everything. :)

Mine should have gone out this week but we got stranded in FL longer than we should have. So I'm still not home to get it in the mail. But this is what happened the first time I tried to get the package ready to go before we left.

3e2745cd8cef752401f8749b3cb5c76f.jpg

Last edited:
Mine should have gone out this week but we got stranded in FL longer than we should have. So I'm still not home to get it in the mail. But this is what happened the first time I tried to get the package ready to go before we left.

3e2745cd8cef752401f8749b3cb5c76f.jpg
That is just too darn precious. XD love it! XD

Aiiiiiii! :D I got my RAK from Vixy today and it's full of adorbz!!

a3d96345ddab7cd723842c2e4b5d35db.jpg

An absolutely precious Donald figure! XD his head turns around to be angry and I got way too much pleasure out of it. XD

The super elaborate castle sticker is way awesome! I'm thinking it's gonna be a magnet soon! :D

My boyfriend is, as I type, devouring the Dark Chocolate with Almonds candy bar. It's his favorite kind! I think he's already looking up where the closest Trader Joe's is to us now. XD

And along with the awesome star wars stickers (which are totes going on students papers...) Vixy sent along two precious Star Wars postcards! I love love love this style of art that the Wonderground has, and these Star Wars ones are probably the cutest I've seen yet! And one had a special message on it!!

250e3c20f8fd46d9601c5388b2afd0f6.jpg

The letters were just too cute! The best icing and an already super sweet RAK! Thank you Vixy!!!

~Merlin

Yaaaaay! Got several more RAK attacks here in the past few days! School has been a little hairy as I try to net ll of NY classes set up, so my apologies for the delay! But I have some lovelies to share and thank!!

First up we've got TBird with a delightful array of goodies!!

0f511dbcc85139b43a83cdcf1a652597.jpg

So many cute stickers! I adore the Pinocchio and Olaf! That style is precious! I also got a nifty Dinosaurs trading card and a Frozen button to go on my button bag! :D and of course, pins!!

569c19970e6f74fa5398f0123f247edd.jpg

I've always had a soft spot in my heart for Donald (I think it's Kingdom Hearts' fault), so these pin gifts were perfect! The Love Letter is great, as I went back and forth on whether or not to get one for myself and ultimately decided against it for money reasons. But now I have it! The Formal Donald is super cool! One of my first hidden mickeys was the Formal Lanyard Series pin of this pose, and I've since traded it away. So to have this one is even better! :D and the Pirate Donald necklace super cute! I'm going to hang him from my Pin pickup shelf--he guards the booty, you know ;P

Thank you so much, TBird!!!

Next up is SiuJerkJai! Aiiiiiii!

0c277cf8ae629a8de6898244cc1a8e5d.jpg

Kim was so sweet to send me three fantastic Hercules pins! All from my want list! My Herc collection is just starting out, and I've had to focus on getting those bigger pins, but pined at the fact I have to pass on the smaller ones for the present, despite how cute they are. And Kim has perfectly made up for it! I love the countdown series and this Herc one is awesome. And the two Hades pins are precious! Especially the shoe! Love it love it love it!!! And the touching card, with the little Crickee stamp was possibly the best part <3 Thank you dear! You're so awesome!!

Side note, thanks also for being my Pin news "First Responder". I always seem to find out about new pin releases from your posts, so I've come to watch them like a hawk. XD

And finally, the sweetie Shelterkat!

955d54a36e3d3f6d900d9140872182e2.jpg

As some may know, I usually treat myself to a milkshake from Ghirardelli at Disney Springs after a long day or pickups, and Dawn has made sure a wizard shall not go without his sweet treat! She RAK'D me a perfect gift! A Ghirardelli gift card! Yaaaaaaaaaas! Let the milkshakes floooooow! I'm super excited for the next big pickup day, as now I can indulge without the guilt! And, I hear, that if someone else buys it for you, you don't get the calories either. So, there's that too ;P Thank you, Dawn! You're such a sweetie with your sweetie gift! :D

Thank you everyone for all of these presents! I keep each note and find a special place for all the gifts. :3 you're all so so so kind. :D thanks!!

Now to start grading papers! XD no rest for the weary!!

~Merlin

Squee! It makes me so happy seeing all of these!

(I had no idea that would be your bf's favorite! Er I mean I totally magically knew and it was totally on purpose, yeah that's it!) ;) :D

Side note, thanks also for being my Pin news "First Responder". I always seem to find out about new pin releases from your posts, so I've come to watch them like a hawk. XD

The secret is to have a job that keeps you glued to your computer and never requires you to leave the house. :wat:

I love that you're staring a Herc collection! I almost snagged you the "I Won't Say I'm in Love" pin for an amaaaaaazing price, but I missed it by thatmuch. </getsmart>

294ce7d89dedc976a1df42f5af939384.jpg

Yaaaaaaaaaas! I got yet another RAK attack yesterday from the love Christine (CCofRR)! She sent me a fantastic pin that has been on my wants list FOREVER. Not only is is a Scrooge pin, but this particular pin has been heavily scrapped, so I've always been too leery of buying or trading it. And Christine swooped in with the perfect Zap and a pristine pin that I absolutely love!!

Thank you so much for checking this pin off my list! I've wanted it forever but could never bring myself to roll the dice. So thanks for being my Lady Luck and getting it for me. ;P you're the best!!

I'm seriously in awe of how awesome this community is. Thank you everyone!

~Merlin

So glad you like the pin - it is rather awesome. You are a fantastic member of this community and this is a well-deserved ZAP!!!!

Congrats and enjoy the love!

Oof! This week has been so crazy, and I've been sitting on this package for a few days. But after an awesome pincon event, I finally sat down to open it! And it was an awesome RAK attack from BAM!

cfebb1600b6df3ba018756ad46634ee4.jpg

This whole package is just too sweet. And not in the least part because of all the delicious candy! I've already cracked into the adorable Dory candy, they're sort of like sweet tarts!, and those are definitely going to my office to munch on in between classes! And the Star Wars pop rocks look delectable. Good thing there are three sections, cause my bf is definitely going to swipe one hahah! And are you kidding me? War heads!? I haven't had those in ages and I love them!!!

In addition to all the sweets, there are plenty of other sweet goodies! The Remy stickers are precious! They shall soon decorate my recipe cards! And the two Mim pins are awesome. :D

But then there was the bookmark with the film cell in it!

325db3fd42c6a1587fb7765ca41c10c4.jpg

That is just toooooooo cool!!! I can't wait to read with it!!!

But the sweetest thing of all, was the precious Merlin coloring page. <3 I legitimately got choked up and that's just so sweet and precious and kind and adorbz. It's totally going to the Merlin shrine!

Thank you so much, Brittany! And please give Scarlett and extra big hug from me!! <3

~Merlin

I've been refreshing this page for DAYS waiting for an update!
I wasn't sure what you had as far as collectables went but I knew that bookmark was perfect when I saw it! And I assumed there would be plenty of books in need of marking, lol.
And I just love stuffing envelopes and packages with candy. Ask Tony, he's had his fair share.
I'm glad you are enjoying your RAK, you deserve it!

Oof! This week has been so crazy, and I've been sitting on this package for a few days. But after an awesome pincon event, I finally sat down to open it! And it was an awesome RAK attack from BAM!

cfebb1600b6df3ba018756ad46634ee4.jpg

This whole package is just too sweet. And not in the least part because of all the delicious candy! I've already cracked into the adorable Dory candy, they're sort of like sweet tarts!, and those are definitely going to my office to munch on in between classes! And the Star Wars pop rocks look delectable. Good thing there are three sections, cause my bf is definitely going to swipe one hahah! And are you kidding me? War heads!? I haven't had those in ages and I love them!!!

In addition to all the sweets, there are plenty of other sweet goodies! The Remy stickers are precious! They shall soon decorate my recipe cards! And the two Mim pins are awesome. :D

But then there was the bookmark with the film cell in it!

325db3fd42c6a1587fb7765ca41c10c4.jpg

That is just toooooooo cool!!! I can't wait to read with it!!!

But the sweetest thing of all, was the precious Merlin coloring page. <3 I legitimately got choked up and that's just so sweet and precious and kind and adorbz. It's totally going to the Merlin shrine!

Thank you so much, Brittany! And please give Scarlett and extra big hug from me!! <3

~Merlin

Awesome Zap Merlin, if anyone deserves one it's you! :D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

I've been refreshing this page for DAYS waiting for an update!
I wasn't sure what you had as far as collectables went but I knew that bookmark was perfect when I saw it! And I assumed there would be plenty of books in need of marking, lol.
And I just love stuffing envelopes and packages with candy. Ask Tony, he's had his fair share.
I'm glad you are enjoying your RAK, you deserve it!

She's not kidding Merlin, I've gained 10 pounds since I've met Brittany....lol.
Congrats on all the cool stuff you got so far!

It just keeps coming!! I got this box from Paul1823 and Bandical a few days ago but was so swamped with school, I knew I would love it even more if I waited until the end of my work week. And boy was I happy to finally tear into it!!!

2e7d25b24b6221b15159b7869e88de9f.jpg

What a blast of disneyania!! There's a awesome vintage Sorcerer Mickey alarm clock! You guys are really stocking up my office! Hahah! Along with it was a Sorcerer Mickey photo Keychain (I've got the perfect pic for it!), a Disneyania convention button, a Scar trading card (in the perfect pose), and an ADORABLE pellar bead Charmander!! My favorite!! :D

But that's not all!

919266ee3ba4a4498241022ae1217aca.jpg

In addition to filling up my office, our fridge is getting a complete makeover! These Once Upon a Time magnets (I turned the Frozen button into a magnet for maximum exposure) look fantastic on the fridge!!

BUT THAT'S NOT EVEN THE BEST PART!!

a78b35df0ad47944579e8fd43f581729.jpg

Paul and Bandical sent me THREE autograph cards from the Long Lost Friends event at DLR a few years ago, and they're all my absolute favorites!! I now have a spare Merlin card (which is awesome because I can do something special with it!!! I have plaaaaaaans). And a Scrooge McDuck card! He's on my major bucket list of characters to meet! AND THE ENTIRE FREAKING CAST OF ROBIN HOOD! INCLUDING PRINCE JOHN!!!

I'm so so so so excited for these cards! You have no idea! I'm collecting signatures and pictures, and I'm so sad I'll never get to meet Merlin or Prince John, so these are absolutely perfect!!!

Thank you so so so much, Paul and Bandical! This was incredibly kind and I'm continually floored by the generosity of this community. Now to go figure out where to put all of these awesome cards! (I'm seriously running out of wall space, hahha!)

~Merlin

As a side note, here's the picture I'll put in the Keychain.

ca2aca609b149aadb9aa01cd10406e5a.jpg

And, just so you guys know how happy I was to get the signature cards, here's my unbridled joy when I got to meet Robin Hood earlier this year :

2f05350f1b356775d59165b274902cdf.jpg

Back