• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Mixture of Stuff and Things!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mixture of Stuff and Things!

The_Mad_Stitcher

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Hey guys!

I've been in a trading mood lately and since I no longer have a pass, what better place to do so?

I'm pretty open with trade, I like Stitch and Alice in Wonderland (Mostly Mad Hatter / Mad Tea Party)

My trades and wants are MOSTLY updated via pinpics so take a look!

ALSO TRADING THIS BAG!!! FOR ACTUAL PICTURES PLEASE PM ME:
10075372.jpg

One of my pins (29039) does have a scratch on it:

PENDING TRADES:

NONE

Last edited:
I would kill for that Tangled PODM! I want a scene with Flynn only in it! ... Shame my 1 match to your wants wont do :(
Good luck with the trades :)

Hello! I know that I don't have much but could you look at my traders for the PODM, I could do more than one pin.

@xbeckyx: Aw, keep me updated if you get anything else you think I might like! and isn't Flynn's face pretty? *_*

@lilmisssunshine: Sorry hun, I didn't really see anything I was interested in.

Flynn's face is popular with teh ladies.

@xbeckyx: Aw, keep me updated if you get anything else you think I might like! and isn't Flynn's face pretty? *_*

@lilmisssunshine: Sorry hun, I didn't really see anything I was interested in.

Flynn's face is popular with teh ladies.

Hes sooo dreamy :drool:
And I will do :) I need to get me some better traders!

@dmsb- ooo you have some lovely pins! But I'm afraid nothing I am interested in trading for Tangled. If you see anything else let me know!

@Tiggermickey- well, what are you willing to offer? It's not rendered valueless and still a good pin.

Depends what's offered?
Still keeping in mind it's an LE 500 auctions pin.
Its scratched but at the same time there are other people with unscratched ones trading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back