• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Mixture of Stuff and Things!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mixture of Stuff and Things!
Hey there,
I really love Pin 75670: Disney PT52 Series - M-O from your Trades. Please let me know if you see anything on my Trades that you would be interested in. :)

Thanks!
Melanie

Kaitlyn, hi! we made a trade awhile ago and maybe we can find a good match for another trade. I have pin 34690 that is on your wants and like a couple of your pins, are there any other of mine that you might like? thanks.

I have this pin from your wants:

Pin 85741: DisneyStore.com - 110th Legacy Collection - Oliver and Company

Maybe we can make a deal?

Hi Lizabelle!

These are the pins I am interested in (from most to least):

Pin 82018: DLP - Tangled - Booster Set (Rapunzel ONLY)
Pin 82021: DLP - Tangled - Booster Set (Maximus ONLY)
Pin 91773: DLP - Cast Lanyard Series 6 - Pascal

Let me know if you're interested in trading for anything!

BUMP

Sorry I'm getting back to work so this page is a little neglected.

jmw, I'm not entirely sure what you would be interested in. I do want those hidden mickeys but I dont even know what to offer you.

I am interested in just about anything honestly...these pins did catch my eye though:

Pin 89370: Character Hats - Collectible Pin Pack - Maleficent Only
Pin 75437: DLRP - Alice and Dinah
Pin 81315: DLR - Haunted Mansion® Magazines - U.S. Boos & Otherworld Report

Pin 88109: WDW - Valiant and Villainous - Alice and Cheshire Cat
Pin 89465: Disney Characters Family Portraits - Reveal/Conceal Mystery Collection - Alice in Wonderland Family Only

I know that the pins I have probably don't match the value of the pins I'm interested in but if we can work something out, I'm willing to do something.

lmk

The only pins I would be interested in trading for the hidden mickey's are:
Pin 89370: Character Hats - Collectible Pin Pack - Maleficent Only
Pin 81315: DLR - Haunted Mansion® Magazines - U.S. Boos & Otherworld Report

Again, sorry for the slow response!

Was going through my pins and was eying one of my first trades:

Pin 74181: DisneyStore.com - Spotlight Series - Stitch

Yea, its totally fake T.T
So, I would like to replace it. If anyone has it and wants to trade please let me know!

My daughter would consider her life complete if she could trade for a stitch reading to the ducklings pin. We don't have anything you are interested in, but I am going to Disneyland for 5 days next week (July 29 - Aug 3). Is there anything I can pick up that might entice you to trade? I'm willing to trade multiple pins if necessary. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back