• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Need 3 Duffy HM for a little 12 year old girl! Chef, Aladdin and Donald!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need 3 Duffy HM for a little 12 year old girl! Chef, Aladdin and Donald!

Rocke01

love to pin trade!
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
321   0   0
We are looking for some hidden mickey and PWP pins. (no scrappers please! We have now received 7 counterfeits!) This is what we are looking for...

We still need the pins above. I am trying to finish a set of Duffy's for a 12 year old little girl. The other 4 are pins I am missing from my set. I would love to do multiple trades to save on shipping if possible. Please check my traders

Last edited:
I had a pending trade for all 5 WDW Duffy's but have not heard back from the person to finalize the trade so I am letting it go. All the pins are available that are listed. None are pending now! All the 2013 were pending before. Anyone want to help me today?

i have the paris esmeralda pin,it's not a hidden mickey, please pm me if interested with a choice i could choose a pin from,i like lots of your trades but i don't know what you'd trade for .thank you.

Hello, I tried to PM you but your inbox is full. But, I have some HM and willing to trade. I have the Ursula Coffin pin, Stitch shield pin, and Duffy as with the Aladdin hat. We have a few matches so, just PM if you need these pins. :)

Thank you to all those I have traded with me thus far. I have been able to almost complete my set now. I am still looking for many of them for the 12 year old little girl and her aunt. If you have any of the ones pictured please let me know. Many of these I only need one of but a few I still need two of them. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

We have the following:
pin94982th72
pin94981th72
pin95178th72
pin95121th72
pin94983th72

The little girl is off on a trip representing the USA in Australia! I am hoping I can complete her set before she returns in a month. Not a lot of time!

I might have some ... they are still in the little plastic bags so i'm not 100% sure which ones i have other than this one.

pin95336th72

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back