• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Need 3 Duffy HM for a little 12 year old girl! Chef, Aladdin and Donald!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need 3 Duffy HM for a little 12 year old girl! Chef, Aladdin and Donald!
I have these if you still need them
Pin 94982: DLR - 2013 Hidden Mickey Series - Duffy's Hats - Pinocchio
Pin 95127: WDW - 2013 Hidden Mickey Series - Duffy's Hats - Captain Hook CHASER
Pin 95128: WDW - 2013 Hidden Mickey Series - Duffy's Hats - Peter Pan CHASER
Pin 95128: WDW - 2013 Hidden Mickey Series - Duffy's Hats - Peter Pan CHASER
Pin 95178: DLR - 2013 Hidden Mickey Series - Duffy's Hats - Aladdin CHASER
Pin 94933: WDW - 2013 Hidden Mickey Series - Duffy's Hats - Goofy
Let me know,
Donna

Thanks to everyone that has traded or offered to send me pins to help get pins for this little girl and her aunt. I am getting closer!

waiting on a couple of answers but still looking for these at this point. These are the three I still need

Last edited:
If that doesnt work I have an extra chef hat duffy I can trade

PM me if you still need it

-em

Here is where I am at with these Duffy pins. I have received 4 counterfeit from one person (every pin was counterfeit in the trade) and 1 counterfeit from another person (the second pin was good) So this is what I need now after everything is all sorted out.

PWP Chef hat Duffy
HM Aladdin hat Duffy
HM Donald hat Duffy

The counterfeit situation is so frustrating! Both were through PinPics and not here. The 4 counterfeit pins came from a person that has been trading for a long time and I am sure they knew better but they are claiming they didn't know of course.

We have now received 7 counterfeits of these HM Duffy Hat pins. We now need Chef, Aladdin and Donald. If you have one of these please help!

Last chance bump. If I don't get any responses I am going to close this post down. Thanks to those that helped us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back