• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

***NEW PICS ADDED AT END OF THREAD *** Jessica Rabbit/Disney Room Theme

Status
Not open for further replies.
***NEW PICS ADDED AT END OF THREAD *** Jessica Rabbit/Disney Room Theme

nsingleton

Jessica Rabbit Addict
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
More pictures added 2/2/15...probably WAY too many! :facepalm: Also, plans went from bedroom, to now being our whole living room/basement area! :lol:

Added 4/10/13: I am trying to figure out what I should do for the bedding (sheets, blankets, comforter, etc) and curtains to fit this themed room? Any suggestions? I looked for actual Jessica or WFRR? bedding with non luck, also tried finding just themed fabric finding nothing. :/ What do you guys think?

Hey all! :)

Just wanted to share! :)

Now that I am single after six years, and FINALLY found a place and was able to move over the past weeks, I am able to do my Jessica Rabbit (WFRR?) theme in my bedroom! Yay!!! :D So not only is it AWESOME to know I am not homeless, ha ha, but I can have an amazing looking room and display my small pin collection!!! :)

I am still working on unpacking and getting everything in their final places, but when finally finished, I will take some pictures!

I have put all my Jessica pins in frames now, and they are all proudly hanging on my walls!!! Due to the kindness of some DPF members (and me spending money I did not have to spend, in the past) I have a small collection of some very stunning Jessica pins! I want to show them off as much as possible, so I feel very accomplished to have them framed and hanging! :D I have posted pictures of all but two of my framed displays on the forums already, and will take pictures of the other two asap! One is a big frame that will just be a tempory display for my gorgeous Jessica pins until I can get them into individual or themed frames! I also have the Donald Sarcophagus Box out on my night stand displaying my Jessica Isis pin and the other three pins I have from that set (the only set of pins I am trying to collect that is not solely Jessica/WFRR?)!

I cannot wait to get the room finished and pics taken to share on DPF, because I know people here will appreciate the idea! I also have a life size Jessica and Roger wall hangings, and an Ink And Paint Club Featuring Jessica Rabbit poster! :)

I am trying to find some sort of Jessica bedding (or fabric to make my own) to make the theme complete; and of course any new pins I can get my hands on to fill the walls more, ha ha! :lol: Maybe I will get some new additions from my trade thread! :x: :lol: Also still stay hopeful to get my hands on a set of the April 6th DSF Jessicas! :x: Ha ha!

Thanks for reading!

Last edited:
good idea! when you finish i have to see the pics!!!:3

Most definitely!!! I will make sure I post pictures! I cannot wait to get it finished! :D Until I am able to add more pins, statues/figures and posters or cells or whatever else Jessica Rabbit/WFRR? I can get ahold of, lol!

I am hoping one day to post a pic with the Sideshow Premium Format Jessica, ha ha! :lol: :drool: I am in LOVE with this product! Far out of my price range right now however, lol! :D

DEFINITELY ready to see pics!!! So can you post a link to the pics of the pins you've already framed? I'll head over to the Showcase threads to look for them, but that way, it could give us a temporary 'fix' until you get it finished and pics posted! :)

Last edited:
DEFINITELY ready to see pics!!! So can you post a link to the pics of the pins you've already framed? I'll head over to the Showcase threads to look for them, but that way, it could give us a temporary 'fix' until you get it finished and pics posted! :)

Lol, I attached them! :D Hope you like and that the "fix" can hold you over, ha ha!

Thank you guys very much, I am rather excited! :) I am hoping to have pics posted in the next couple weeks! :x:

Here are the links to my displays I have been able to get pictures of so far Nettiejeanne:

http://disneypinforum.com/showthread.php?14405-My-First-Pin-Display!!!-Jessica-Of-Course!-LOL!

http://disneypinforum.com/showthread.php?14507-My-SECOND-Jessica-Display!!!

http://disneypinforum.com/showthread.php?14509-And-3!!!LOL

Those are great! I can't believe you managed to get the one to light up! Amazing!

Here is another pin I framed individually so far! :) Nothing to special with this one however since it already had the postcard! :D

IMG_20130328_214952_405.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_20130328_215121_176.jpg
[/IMG]

I also took pics of my "layover" frame, not happy with the way the pics keep turning out, but I will post them later anyway and just keep trying, lol! Damn reflections, ha ha! :D

Last edited:
Here is my holdover frame, although the pics are rather bad...Need to figure something out to get better ones :)

IMG_20130328_215703_559.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_20130328_215647_994.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_20130328_215602_055.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_20130328_215534_596.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_20130328_215459_621.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
I cant wait to see! I would love to have a theamed bedroom. I collect way too much stuff to have wallspace to decorate, I have one side of my room covered in hercules if that counts.
tumblr_mkfbw2pOBb1rxkuleo1_500.jpg

I cant wait to see! I would love to have a theamed bedroom. I collect way too much stuff to have wallspace to decorate, I have one side of my room covered in hercules if that counts.
tumblr_mkfbw2pOBb1rxkuleo1_500.jpg

I cannot wait to get it finished and show it off, lol!!! I think that your wall definitely counts!!! It is SO awesome!!! Thank you so much for sharing! I like how you have it all set up! :D

There is a man on CL here in Denver who claims to have worked as an animation artist for Disney, and supposedly WFRR? was one of the movies he worked on. He has an ad on CL offering custom drawings for $45 and has some pic...eh, lol, not sure ha ha. If he is legit, it might be a cool addition

Thank you Miss Lili May! I love them! Lol! I have two more shadow boxes I need to complete! :) Not sure what to put in them yet tho! If I can trade for these dancing Jessicas, that may be a good display for a shadow box! :D

Does anyone have suggestions on sheets and curtains? I was trying to find actual Jessica Rabbit or WFRR? themed sheets or fabric, but have not had any luck there. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back