• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New! Prettyfancy pin bags by wyllieam! Updated 11/10! Lion King, Belle, Villains

Status
Not open for further replies.
New! Prettyfancy pin bags by wyllieam! Updated 11/10! Lion King, Belle, Villains
These are so gorgeous ...I'm seriously considering buying another one.

I have a few of these that I use and I have to say that Amy does an amazing job putting these together and everyone that I have personally seen (5) have been top notch quality.

gaston added since Alex got hers :) Glad you like it, happy birthday!

You. Are. A. Goddess!!!

Seriously, this bag is like the nicest thing I have ever held. The design of it makes so much more sense than the official bags! I love the zipper pockets, so that if a mickey back falls off of a post, it doesn't get lost. I love how easily the pins go into the material, unlike the darned official ones!

In the back of the book, here are pockets with velcro for anything you might want to put in your bag! Pencils, pens, a phone, a wallet! I'm in love. AND these pockets are sewn upright, UNLIKE the official ones, so that if you unzip the bag while it is hanging on your shoulder, your stuff won't go flying all over the ground!

There is also a zippy bag in the back so you can put backer cards and the like inside.

Sorry, I'm gushing, but I don't think enough good things have been said about the quality of these bags!! The inside is JUST as lovely as the outside!!

Thank you so much for making this masterpiece! I can't wait to wear it to the parks!!

I was the lucky recipient of a PrettyFancy pin bag, and I love love LOVE it so much. Your craftsmanship is awesome, and I love the size/dimensions... they're much bigger than I expected!

qDCD6MC.jpg

:facepalm: Forgot to even out the lace on the left hand side, awkward. Totally in love with the color scheme here - the purple, brown and cream colors are gorgeous together, and the scene is one of my all time favorites in a film ever. Plus, I love that the art was printed on FABRIC. AMY THIS IS WITCHCRAFT! :anxious:

IXqNfhM.jpg

Inside shot of one page with lots of pins - each page holds so many pins, I love it!! Definitely lots of room to keep building my collection, THANK YOU for your beautiful work!!

I was the lucky recipient of a PrettyFancy pin bag, and I love love LOVE it so much. Your craftsmanship is awesome, and I love the size/dimensions... they're much bigger than I expected!

:facepalm: Forgot to even out the lace on the left hand side, awkward. Totally in love with the color scheme here - the purple, brown and cream colors are gorgeous together, and the scene is one of my all time favorites in a film ever. Plus, I love that the art was printed on FABRIC. AMY THIS IS WITCHCRAFT! :anxious:

Inside shot of one page with lots of pins - each page holds so many pins, I love it!! Definitely lots of room to keep building my collection, THANK YOU for your beautiful work!!

So glad you liked it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back