• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New! Prettyfancy pin bags by wyllieam! Updated 11/10! Lion King, Belle, Villains

Status
Not open for further replies.
New! Prettyfancy pin bags by wyllieam! Updated 11/10! Lion King, Belle, Villains
Amy is the best and completely exceeded my expectations! I had originally ordered one pin bag but once I saw a preview, I ordered a second for my girls. Seeing the above post from Dalamara, I suspect the last one will go quickly. If you are on the fence I highly suggest you jump on the last one. Thanks Amy for such wonderful pin bags that I have no doubt will bring us numerous memories.

Last edited:
Alrighty guys, the bag supply has run out :) I made 25 bags. I sold the extra 5 I was gonna make for myself ha! For the time being there are no more bags to be purchased. I have yet to decide if I will order another batch. If there is enough interest I might. If you want to order one sometime between now and holidays, feel free to post here or PM so I can decide if I should get more in future. Thanks to everyone who ordered a PFPB! Hope you like them! <3

Have a few more to add to gallery later!

I received my bag and it is Gorgeous! I so love it. Amy did such a great job. The details were awesome. She made me a very lovely Alice in Wonderland bag. Just wonderful.

If you buy more bags, I will definitely want to order 2 more.

I received my bag and it is Gorgeous! I so love it. Amy did such a great job. The details were awesome. She made me a very lovely Alice in Wonderland bag. Just wonderful.

If you buy more bags, I will definitely want to order 2 more.

Yaaaayyy! I'm glad you liked it :) I will post a pic soon.

Newest Alice bag for cheshirecat!

null_zps64e7db72.jpg

11/10/13 UPDATE! Gallery fixed.

Added: Lady and Tramp, Lion King, Belle, Villains, Alice painting the roses

I will be doing another mini order for the holidays. 10 bags only. If you would like to reserve one of these 10 bags, please PM me!

Hi there.

I have marveled at your bags for a very long time, but I have come to actually tell you something about them.

What you are technically doing is stealing. In art you can get away with selling fanarts, or images as long as you CHANGE them 30 - 50%. You are taking the images, not changing them, and directly printing them. YOU CAN GET INTO MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF TROUBLE FOR THIS. It's much different then taking material from a craft store with disney print that's meant for this kind of stuff. I see that you're expanding the amount of bags and things you do and I would just be very careful :3

The Gaston one is a good example of one changed :3 but just taking official images can get you into a ton of trouble. I don't want you to get in trouble D:>

Also putting a couple Photoshop filters over the image isn't changing it much :/

Last edited:
Yes I modify all images but maybe not by 30%. I'll keep that in mind for the future. Most images are not taken from Disney sources but from other places that have already sold/ reused the image for prints, wallpapers etc. (example villains, latt , wall-e, Gothel etc). I will keep this in mind and thanks for the heads up.

You should tell the other person making bags the same info.

Yes I modify all images but maybe not by 30%. I'll keep that in mind for the future. Most images are not taken from Disney sources but from other places that have already sold/ reused the image for prints, wallpapers etc. (example villains, latt , wall-e, Gothel etc). I will keep this in mind and thanks for the heads up.

You should tell the other person making bags the same info.

OMG I was gonig to have a heart attack because I had no idea how you were going to take my message ,_, I'm glad you took it the right way CX

Even if someone else uses the prints though they can either get in trouble or have a license so its just one of those things. You've gotta be REALLY care too you don't accidentally pick fanart too! Because then the artist can sometimes be all kinds of horrible.

I normally wouldn't say anything because disney usually is okay with stuff (I mean these technically promote their pins which just makes them more money) but because the bags come with a pretty price tag well...if you get caught you can be in big trouble (even if the odds of being caught are low!)

I didn't know someone else had a thread until I just saw it! I will gladly let them know too! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back