• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New Years White Elephant Gift Exchange...........Steal Shamelessly!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Years White Elephant Gift Exchange...........Steal Shamelessly!!!

Pin-A-Colada

The PTD Guru
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
Due to popular Demand of over 100 PM's we are holding a New Years gift exchange. If you saw the last exchange we had last week it had over 1,100 replies and over 16,000 views.

DPF members who want to play need to sign up on this thread and private message KUPO 1121 and / or Echoharmony the pin or PODM that they are putting up for this Gift Exchange game.

We are only looking for pins that are really wanted by most DPF members. The reason I am doing this is because we are a community here and I want all members submitting to bid a pin they feel they would want to receive. Here are the only two type of pins you can bid.

Pins -

The value of the pin you are submitting must be at least $75 in current market value (sold pins). The pin must have a high want ratio by our collectors. The want ratio needs to be at least 100 over the trade ratio. An example would be a trade ratio of 26 so the want of this pin must be at least 126 over the trade ratio. LE pins should be considered first and formost but if there is a highly wanted rare public pin then it may be submitted. Remember we are doing this trade game for each other so give something you would personally want to receive.

The only way around this rule is that you have at least a $50 pin then you must also add a great pin with at least a $35 sold value. We do this because we want everyone to receive a great pin(s).

PODM's -

(Only up to two PODM's from a movie will be accepted. Example: if two members offer Peter Pan then the next member must chose another movie or cartoon PODM such as Tangled. The PODM must have a decent scene with at least one main character in the scene so no logs, trees, fireworks, wheel, wave, etc.) The PODM must sell on average no less then $75, by this I mean sold PODM's.

As moderator of this game thread I reserve the right to turn down a submitted pin if it is a duplicate or does not follow the above guidelines.

Now that that is out of the way KUPO1121 and EchoHarmony will take names for people signing up. The cap will be at 20 members. Each member will PM KUPO1121 and / or EchoHarmony what pin they have to offer, their full name and their address. Kupo and Echo will go through the pins and forward me the best of the best.

I will randomize these pins with a number 1-20. Then I'll randomize who goes in what order. Once someone picks the number, the pin will be revealed, and will be available for steal. Pins can be stolen twice and locked on the 3rd owner. This may take some time as we'll have to get everyone to check when it is their turn.

Overseas members may sign up so prepare that you may have to spend a little more money to ship your pin if it is chosen by a DPF member across the pond.

Sign up on this thread and PM KUPO1121 and /or Echoharmony your pin you offered up. They will forward to me and I will put them in the order of PM I get and use a randomizer website to mix up the order. Also the picking order will be random and I will go last (but can't steal.) Also, I will let you know if you end up picking your own just so you don't end up with it. I will mail the address to each person so they know where to send the pin gift to. The sender may reveal themselves or not, up to them. Let the Gift Exchange White Elephant game begin.

1. Rubyslipperedgoddess - Opens mystery # 7 (DLP PTN Jumbo Jessica Rabbit) - Thread # 207
Opens new mystery # 5 (Little Mermaid PODM, Reveal/Conceal Miss Piggy, Reveal/Conceal Minnie Mouse) - Thread # 555
Opens new mystery # 1 (WDW - Beast Our Guest Pin, Brave Marquee) - Thread # 693

2. Locostitch - Opens mystery # 15 (Sword In The Stone PODM) - Thread # 231

3. CMR626 - Opens mystery # 2 (DLRP PTN Baloo & Designer Villain Cruella) - Thread #257
Opens new mystery # 18 (Chip N Dale California pin, Sorcerer Hat Cars Land, Sword in the Stone PODM) - Thread # 445

4. Thel91 - Opens mystery # 11 (Beauty Beast PODM) Thread # 311

5. Mylittletyguy - Opens # 13 (Beauty Beast PODM, PTD Pascal, Oogie Boogie Ticket, Tangled PODM, Daisy & Rapunzel) Thread # 324
Stole # 2 from CMR626 - Thread # 431

6. Cowcio -
Stole # 13 from Mylittletyguy - Thread # 420
Stole # 7 from Rubyslipperedgoddess - Thread # 507

7. Dalamara -
Stole and locked #13 from Cowcio

8. SwinginKitten - Opened mystery # 3 (PTN Super Jumbo Castle w/ Tinker Bell) - Thread # 599

9. 2spongey6 - Opened mystery # 16 (Beloved Tales UP pin) - Thread # 615
Opened a new mystery # 20 (Jack & Sally Haunted Mansion Hearse) - Thread # 652

10. imaok4u -
Stole # 16 from 2spongey6 - Thread # 639

11. Zoelovespins - Opened mystery # 10 (Sword in Stone Beloved Tales, Chip Dale Halloween pin) - Thread # 667

12. Likeaboss -
Stole # 5 from Rubyslipperedgoddess - Thread # 682

13. AnotherMadHatterFan - Opened mystery # 9 (PTN Jumbo Cinderella, Ariel & Sisters, Sorcerer Mickey pin)

14. Tinawap - Opened mystery # 19 (Prince Phillip w/ Princess Aurora, Easter Stitch w/ Scrump, Stitch Babyfier Experiment) - Thread # 766

15. Jeffluvsstitch - Opened mystery # 12 (Beauty Beast PODM, Toy Story Trash Can, Rex Banner, Alice pin, Mad Hater w/ Hare) Thread # 778
Opened a new mystery # 17 (Tangled PODM, Beloved Tales Pete's Dragon, Peter Pan & Captain Hook) - Thread # 822
Opened a new mystery # 6 (Ariel Blue Cameo, Jasmine I am a Princess) - Thread # 867

16. Fries440 -
Stole # 2 from Jeffluvsstitch - Thread # 812

17. Mad Hatter - Stole # 17 from Jeffluvsstitch - Thread # 859

18. Twins10101 -
Stole # 19 from Tinawap - Thread # 876

19. Allotalaughs

20. Echoharmony

Last edited:
Well, the pin I was holding doesn't match the 100 more wants ratio. Have fun everyone! I will poke my head in and see all the fun! :)

You have a few good pins, you do have a beauty beast PODM so depending on the scene. This 2004 pin you have also makes the cut. Please forward the pin you have to offer to Kupo1121 via PM, thank you.

pin32554

i would like to try this but i don't know if i got anything good to offer check out my trades list

I will definitely get in on this next time. I will be at WDW from 1/1-1/6 so I will probably not be on too much. That'd be pretty rude of me to make everybody wait. But next time... I want in

Aw, I wanna play! But the only pin that I have that meets the criteria is the one I won in the last game... lol, I bet you don't want the same pin in both games!

King Niptune, during the last gift exchange people were playing via their phones as well. Some even would text their information when their turn was coming up because they were not in a place to pick their number via computer.

I will definitely get in on this next time. I will be at WDW from 1/1-1/6 so I will probably not be on too much. That'd be pretty rude of me to make everybody wait. But next time... I want in

Mad Hatter, you are to funny. I hope this game is as much a blast as the last one. Everyone was cracking so many jokes and send out gifs. Give Kupo and Echo at least 24 to 36 hours to go through all the submissions. They will forward the top 25 pins to me for final review, then we will begin this legendary game.

Angel

Biting the nails again waiting to see if I get in lol

LOL I'm stuck snowed in with two girls 10 and 5 and one frazzled wife this is my only life line to my sanity oh did I mention 4 dogs as well and toys all over the house :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back