• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New Years White Elephant Gift Exchange...........Steal Shamelessly!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Years White Elephant Gift Exchange...........Steal Shamelessly!!!
Echo has been dealing with her cat who is deathly ill, so Angel it might be best for you to take the reigns on addresses. I know she's pretty distraught.

Everyone, my beloved kitty is dying, so I've been dealing with trying to take care of her, and researching very difficult decisions the last couple days. Please try and be patient with me. I will try and get addresses sent out tonight. I will start right now. I'm sorry for the delay.

I've already done most of them, just not the ones that I didn't have addresses for. So if you don't have a PM from me, it's because the person you're sending to doesn't have their address on file with me. I'm working on it.

I've already done most of them, just not the ones that I didn't have addresses for. So if you don't have a PM from me, it's because the person you're sending to doesn't have their address on file with me. I'm working on it.

I'm so sorry to hear about your kitty. :( I hope all works out for the best...thank you for being such a great moderator for this exchange.

Sorry i didnt know! i wouldnt have even asked if i had... I hope everything turns out well and thanks again for doing such an AMAZING job with not only moderating but continuing the game for everyone who wanted it to and improvising on the spot. You did a tremendous job and i hope i get to play again with you in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back