• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DLP News from France - DLP pin releases july 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
DLP News from France - DLP pin releases july 2012

dlrpfan2009

New DPF Member
Rating - 88.9%
8   1   0

DLP pin releases july 2012
I can trade or sell, but tell me soon is possible , because we have a pin event july 13, (Phantom manor...)
Thanks

Last edited:
Very nice! The phantom manor pin looks interesting.

If anyone can get me some of these pins, pm me! I'm sure there will be some that my girlfriend would like.

Thanks!!!

Last edited:
I would love the Space Mountain and Astro Orbiter if anyone can help me out. Maybe I have something or can get something for you in return! The World of Disney with Think is cute too.

I love pretty much all of those pins (again). I hope they keep releasing such great pins every month to next march, which is when I have my trip there lol. I have a feeling that LE 400 Merida will be the equivalent to the first LE Rapunzel from Paris with the Pascal on her shoulder. If anyone is going to France in July please let me know - I'm interested in trading/buying all of those, but most of all the Brave.

Well I'll be needing the Phantom Manor pin. Its a nice looking pin. :) Good thing is its LE 1000 so shouldn't be too difficult to get. Could anyone get me one? Want to be a Phantom Manor completist here! :D

Thanks for the information!

Last edited:
I need the brave pins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if anybody can get them for me, I can send money right away! pre-buy! thank you.

Thanks for sharing this!! Its making me more and more certain I need a trip to DLRP sooooon! The Princesses are a definate - wonder when the rest of the set will follow. Naturally I would love the Chip n Dale train carriage one.
The Mickey Bastille Day one is lovely too :mickey2:

If anyone is going to DLRP in July and can pick me up the brave releases, please let me know! I will either pay for them or we can trade! :)

I need somebody to pick these pins for me! thank you! please send me a pm i can send full payment and shippment! thank you!

I'm going to the event & will be there that while weekend, so I'll ne getting some of these to trade.

Oh oh oh the Brave ones! I may die! And the Cinderella & Snow White! I would gladly pay someone for these if they can buy extra...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back