• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DLP News from France - DLP pin releases july 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't read the small print. What is the release date for these?

Never mind I found it.

Last edited:
Just letting you guys know that as of this post, the Euro/Dollar conversion makes the 3 Brave pins cost $48.67 + whatever tax is over seas. Just a heads up if your looking to buy or trade when these are released as you'll know the markup.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Last edited:
Just letting you guys know that as of this post, the Euro/Dollar conversion makes the 3 Brave pins cost $48.67 + whatever tax is over seas. Just a heads up if your looking to buy or trade when these are released as you'll know the markup.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Wait this includes the set right? Or just it? ;u;

I definitely need the Brave pins! I was unable to get the DSF pins, so I need these!! I would love to set up a pre-trade, if anyone wants anything I'm trading!! Please PM me, thanks so much!

Has anyone thought about doing the direct mail order from Disney thing?
I could probably get the pins that are open edition that way.

(PM for details?)

Looking at the bigger picture, the Minnie and Angel handbag pins look like they are hinged. I wonder what is on the inside if they do turn out to be.

Hello,
Well, no problem to trade........... i'm interrested about piece of disney movies...!
But tell me soon is possible because we have a pin event july 13....
Thanks anyway

I would love the Space Mountain and Astro Orbiter if anyone can help me out. Maybe I have something or can get something for you in return! The World of Disney with Think is cute too.

Hello,
Well, no problem........... Trade or sell...... !!!!
i'm interrested about piece of disney movies...!
But tell me soon is possible because we have a pin event july 13....
Thanks anyway

If anyone is going to DLRP in July and can pick me up the brave releases, please let me know! I will either pay for them or we can trade! :)

Hello my friend,
Anything you want, but just tell me...
See you soon...?[

QUOTE=basj;197609]I'm going to buy all the brave pins :), send me a pm if you're interested in trading it :)[/QUOTE]

Spinner pins usually have something on the other side of them right? Wondering about the Manor pin here. Hmmm. o_o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back