• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! October 2012 RAK Attack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZAPPED! October 2012 RAK Attack!
I'm in for every month! I can't remember if I said that last month or not.

I think I got everyone. Sorry I've been a little messed up and forgetful lately! Please let me know if I missed you or if you want to be added!

ALSO I believe we're going, since there were somethings that went AWOL last month (mine included! ;u;) so we can avoid this. If you wish to donate towards the purchase of shipping pm me for my paypal OR send a 1$ with your giftie. If it costs less then what is donated everything will carry over to the next month. If no money is needed in a month I won't ask for donations :D ALSO though, PLEASE label your packages, letter and everything, with PIF on the back so I know what it is.

IF you don't want to donate or if you feel more comfortable sending it to the the receiver feel free too, I will still give you their addy.

Our ship date is still the 5th. I will wait for stragglers and international helpers AS LONG as you let me know!

ALSO please resend me your votes for this month...I think..I';ve only got two? and at least 22 people playing! omg xD I'm also combining all votes with this month with those from last month, because it's not fair if someone had problems or were helpful two months in a row and don't win simply because they didn't get enough votes either month. Does that make sense?

IF there's any last minute sign ups please let me know! If there's anyone not on the list I forgot to add let me know!

ALSO I only got 2 nominations this month out of 22 people, I know you don't have too vote...but if you found someone you think deserves it let me know!

I will be updating the front page as things arrive :3 This way I can keep track! 1 arrived today and i looknig lonely in the rak box...my grandma asked me what the rak box was...and so she's taken to calling it the "good person donation box" xD

I know of 2 people sending direct, and I think 3-4 people who gave me DC

5 Recieved today! (I peeked at a few! I'm sorry! xD)

So 5 I don't know what's happening :3

Today:
Disneycrazee, twins10101, Psycho_Pixie, Dixar and Sorapandora's arrived! All are happy and snuggly with the others that have arrived :D

As soon as the last person's has arrived. So possibly Monday or tuesday next week. I only have about 4 people left because a few people wanted to send theirs themselves :3

I recieved another one today from someone named Dawn. Please let me know who you are so I can mark you off!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back