• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Off White Elephant Exchange Game for Christmas....Steal Shamelessly!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Markheardjr your choice of # 4 brings two pins, first with a trade/want ratio of 43/165 and second 51/276, really good trade to want ratio's.
Pin 35922: WDW - Stitch's Magical Adventure - The Haunted Mansion

pin35922

Pin 71452: DLR - Piece of Disney History I - The Haunted Mansion

pin71452

Markheardjr your choice of # 4 brings two pins, first with a trade/want ratio of 43/165 and second 51/276, really good trade to want ratio's.
Pin 35922: WDW - Stitch's Magical Adventure - The Haunted Mansion

Pin 71452: DLR - Piece of Disney History I - The Haunted Mansion

Oh man, really nice pins but I'm not a mansion fan, those of you that are feel free to steal of you like them.

Well...I would take a risk in choosing a new gift, but I bet I will anyways in the end so for now...I'm gonna steal locostitch's PODM!!! I-I..I AM S-S-S-SOOO SO-O-O-ORRRR-RYYYYYYY :(, but you knew it was happening...

P.S. THIS IS MY FIRST PODM EVER IF I MANAGE TO GET IT!!! :D PLEASE EVERYONE!!!! PLEASE!!!!

tumblr_mc2mcc07pF1qef05x.gif

Last edited:
Well...I would take a risk in choosing a new gift, but I bet I will anyways in the end so for now...I'm gonna steal locostitch's PODM!!! SORRY LOCOSTITCH, but you knew it was happening :(

P.S. THIS IS MY FIRST PODM EVER IF I MANAGE TO GET IT!!! :D PLEASE EVERYONE!!!! PLEASE!!!!

tumblr_mc2mcc07pF1qef05x.gif

He is NOT gonna be happy about this!! LOL

Last edited:

I just realized how perfect that image describes this moment...it is actually my profile picture lol because it has my two favorite characters of all time together :)

EDIT: Wow, locostitch is on a Tangled roll right now O___O I feel like a terrible person though because if someone steals my PODM...I'm probably gonna steal that Gondola pin...

P.S. Post #569 updated with all its Tangled goodness

Last edited:
if you're saying it's in there no one will steal for the rest of the game!

Until it is revealed in which case nobody is going to know what to do because if someone steals it once everyone else will pounce but if nobody steals it, RFD will at the end.

P.S. A Tangled fan is crying right now because they won't know what to choose (PODM / Gondola / Supposed "Marquee")

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back