• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Off White Elephant Exchange Game for Christmas....Steal Shamelessly!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Off White Elephant Exchange Game for Christmas....Steal Shamelessly!!!
Moe your mystery pin # 23 is one that many have seen, but very few hold in their possession. You my friend have hit the mother load!!!

THIS IS NOT FAIR! YOU CANNOT DO THIS TO US LMAO...JUST LET US KNOW THE PIN ALREADY!!! Watch it be the Tangled Marquee and us all just rage right now...right now in this thread will be a cesspool of nothing but pure, unadultered rage -__-

I came home early so I could check on this. The last five minutes have been torture! I can't imagine how everyone else has been feeling refreshing all night!

Moe, Moe, Moe.....You took the one public 2010 pin I wanted!!!!!!!!!!!! What a great trade ratio 323 trading with 4 wanting

Pin 77205: WDW - 2010 Hidden Mickey Completer Pin - Disney Resorts - Saratoga Springs Resort (PWP)

pin77205

Moe, Moe, Moe.....You took the one public 2010 pin I wanted!!!!!!!!!!!! What a great trade ratio 323 trading with 4 wanting

Pin 77205: WDW - 2010 Hidden Mickey Completer Pin - Disney Resorts - Saratoga Springs Resort (PWP)

pin77205

400px-Stop_trolling.svg.png

I CAN'T TAKE IT!! I CAN'T TAKE IT!!! The time waiting is just too long!!! I'm beginning to break down and I'm pretty sure my chili in the microwave might have lite on fire because I left it in there too long, but I don't care!!! I just want to know...please...just let me know...
tumblr_lwapbhL2T31r39083.gif

Sorry Moe, I just needed to do that to you; your actual mystery pin # 23 is:

Pin 85350: Piece of Disney Movies - Walt Disney's Pinocchio

Pin 90958: DLR - Annual Passholder - Unlock the Magic of Disneyland® Resort - Pirates of the Caribbean

pin90958

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back