• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Off White Elephant Exchange Game for Christmas....Steal Shamelessly!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thel91 so your mystery # 18 is:

Pin 27870: WDW - This is Love - Sleeping Beauty Forest

pin27870

Glozell??? Is that like, French? *blink blink*

Hey who wants to meet up on Sunday for a little pin exchange/trading at downtown disney? It's the holidays, I want to spend more time with friends!!

So I need a verification on if these are correct on my PoDM recap here...

If I take Twins BaTB #1 it is not locked as mine and I have a chance of playing more...

If I take Alexa's Books n Pluto PoDM #9 then I am Locked on that and my game is over...

If I take Madhatterfan's Junglebook #12 then I am Locked on that and my game is over...

#15 is Locked...??? Because I would soo steal that... lol...

If I take Alotalaughs's BaTB #17 it is not locked as mine and I have a chance of playing more...

and finally if I steal my dear Zoe's Scar Scene and pin #21 it is not locked as mine and I have a chance of playing more...

I also have the option of finding another gem that has not een opened right???

If these are all correct... someone post yes then I will post my choice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back