• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Off White Elephant Exchange Game for Christmas....Steal Shamelessly!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This game was fantastic....thanks Angel. You really truly did a great job as moderator and you picked some amazing pins. I think everyone was more in awe of each reveal! All I have to say is BRING ON THE NEXT ONE!!!

Quite a few of you are PMing me with their grail pins for another White Elephant. The top three themes I am receiving from you all are:

1) Princess Grail Theme

2) General Grail Theme

3) PODM Grail Theme

This time around I just want to moderate only. I will need an assistant moderator for times I might not be logged on. Let me know if anyone wants to co-moderate. Need someone with great pin experience to help me go through the hundreds of pins that will be submitted to us.

Angel

Thank you Alana and Angel. You guys are amazing. Excellent choice of pins. Great selection. Hope I can join the next one too. Thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back