• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Off White Elephant Exchange Game for Christmas....Steal Shamelessly!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I vote general grail or villain grail because I wanna play!. If its princess or PODM I'm still happy to help out with reveals, status boards, etc. I haven't been trading a long time but I know my way around ebay very well if you want help researching pin submissions (not PODM's - I don't know those well enough to value different scenes)

Pargani,

It looks like at this point that another General theme elephant game is taking the lead. Helping out with eBay research on what pins have sold in the last quarter would be greatly, greatly, greatly appreciated by us all. Kupo has also volunteered to co-moderate the upcoming game. We want to wait till Christmas day is over due to the fact that we want everyone to enjoy the holidays with their family spending quality time with them. I am sure there is still last minute shopping and preperation that needs to be done by all of you.

Once I establish the rules you can start PMing me pins that you want to submit as gifts for this game. I will forward the pin names to Pargani for sold research and Kupo and I will scrutinize the pins for trade/want ratio, rarity, popularity, etc.

I vote general grail or villain grail because I wanna play!. If its princess or PODM I'm still happy to help out with reveals, status boards, etc. I haven't been trading a long time but I know my way around ebay very well if you want help researching pin submissions (not PODM's - I don't know those well enough to value different scenes)

I think that's when we are doing it again is after Xmas so we can all spend time with our families without looking at the computer every 5 minutes

i love the pins I got

Long post lol Sorry, I am away running for 6 hours and when I come back...5 new pages and over 1000 total posts (did this break any records lol xP)

No me and kupo will be tge expery on stitch.

I'm okay with this if we ever do choose to do a Stitch one lol :) 2 moderators will help one person always be on (Pin-A-Colada had both Angel and Alanna which worked out swell)

This was my first time playing a game on here and wow I am totally addicted. Wife made me put the iPad down at midnight this was so much fun thank you pin-a-colada I can't wait for the next one. I am really going to go all out on the next game

I know you weren't the only one, myself included this was the first game for a handful of us and now we all can't stop. Can there be a new section called "Pin Rehab" where we all introduce ourselves and blame markheardjr. for starting the Secret Santa / White Elephant game lol?

Can whoever was updating update the front page of what people got and what numbers were what? Pah pah pahlease?

I updated my post on the first page (I'm post #7) so if anyone wants to see the final standings of what everyone got, head to the front page :)

General grail vote for me as not a lot of us have extra podm to spare

Remember though, if we do have a PODM game, you put a PODM in, you're guaranteed to get one out (and yes, between Pin-A-Colda, paragani, and I we will filter out PODMs that don't reach criteria and such if we chose to do a game like that).

Because we aren't sure on what the next game will be, I'll start a poll in the Pin Discussion now between Grail vs. PODM vs. Princess (these 3 seem to be the top picks).

To those who many not own a Princess or PODM pin, remember, the game can change every month so just because you can't enter this one doesn't mean you're out for good ;D Also, if you really want to participate, you can try to trade or buy a pin that would be suitable and ask any of the moderators before you make the trade/purchase if that pin would be eligible :) paragani can easily check for you as our Ebay-savvy tech member lol

Hmmmm I like the theme idea maybe if we could do the next one as a grail one then the following month do a theme ie princess, podm that way if we do want to play we have some time to obtain one suitable to play

Hmmmm I like the theme idea maybe if we could do the next one as a grail one then the following month do a theme ie princess, podm that way if we do want to play we have some time to obtain one suitable to play

Great idea! Okay, this upcoming one should stay a grail one, I agree. That way, when we do have a theme like "PODM" or "princess" later down the road, hopefully you got lucky enough to obtain one during this game :)

I apologise for being grumpy back there, i was out of line, i was just really wanting to experience the fun and excitement. If i knew there was going to be a podm one i should have saved mine for that one, thanks pin a colada for hosting this, i hope i can be welcomed to play again sometime. My apologies.

Are we starting another one today? What theme did we go with? My PODMs are not worthy but I do have a grail pin to put in! :)

Great! I will keep checking back! No worries - I am sure you will have your hands full checking pins! I would be happy to help if you need me! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back