• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Other Tangled Merchandise

Status
Not open for further replies.
HOLLIEEEEEE We just got these in at work, they're so adorable. You want one?

that's odd, cause that was at the Disney Outlet Store, which is where mostly older stuff is.

Unless I'm completely blind (this is entirely possible - my brain has lost function because of exams) I haven't seen it on our store. I've been waiting and waiting ever since I saw it on the US store's site
:(

mmmmm, well, maybe that was a newer item and I just didnt realize it. I took that pic about two weeks ago, I bought it for my daughter when she was ill to cheer her up. it was on sale, which is why I assumed it was being unloaded to make room for all the Monsters U stuff.

Are there any other books you're looknig for? Like any of the new wedding stuffs? I saw you post the new story book on your tumblr, I can get you any of that stuffs :3

If you need anything from the US DS .com let me know, I can get them for you at cost. I know that the Flynn & Rapunzel wedding Plush right now are $8 (on sale) each.
they also have:

The pillow is $15.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back