• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

**PACKAGES SENT** Presale for GenEARation D pins

**PACKAGES SENT** Presale for GenEARation D pins

Chusaurus

Beautiful Tomorrow Admirer -née Chubs191
Rating - 98.5%
64   1   0
**UPDATE 8/17** Please see WDWAurora's post on page 4 for RSP results and available pins.
**UPDATE 8/4** All pins in blue still available
**UPDATE** My sister will be taking over this forum, her name is WDWAurora. She's an awesome person so if you see her around, say hi!

Last edited:
but you said you were keepnig your kh pin

This is just to be able to reserve them, if I get more than one. I may be able to get multiples at the event from other traders, so it tells me what to look for.

Is there a limit to how many of each you're allowed to purchase?

One per person on all except the mystery boxes, which I have a limit of 10 boxes per person.

This is just to be able to reserve them, if I get more than one. I may be able to get multiples at the event from other traders, so it tells me what to look for.

One per person on all except the mystery boxes, which I have a limit of 10 boxes per person.

OHHHHHhhh

WELL.

I HOPE YOU GET ALL THE THINGS! <3

If possible, could I please get on your "look for these" list for these?

#3 Oswald & Ortensia
#11 Life Lessons mystery box (2 unopened)
#13 Digital - Duck Tales
#13 Digital - Kingdom Hearts
#14 Music - Alice
#15 TV - Duck Tales
#16 World's Fair - Small World

(If any are not possible I totally understand!)

I added some more waitlists. If I can get more than the allotted for the digital set, I will. I don't know how many people actually going will want this set yet...

I wanted the Ariel music pin out of this set, but it looks like you may not be able to get to enough by the time my request is in! Do let me know though if by some miracle it works out. ;)

*sobs quietly as I add KH pin to my set of grails*

Not sure if or if not I will be able to attend this event yet. Add me to the waitlist, please? *time to start crocheting to make that extra $*

*sobs quietly as I add KH pin to my set of grails*

Not sure if or if not I will be able to attend this event yet. Add me to the waitlist, please? *time to start crocheting to make that extra $*

YOU SHOULD TOTALLY COME! I may have one pin pretty soon that I'll save just for you! And we can meet in person!

Back