• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

**PACKAGES SENT** Presale for GenEARation D pins

**PACKAGES SENT** Presale for GenEARation D pins
I would like to get an individual Peter Pan and Tink chalk board pin and 4 boxes of mystery pins. I won't be at the event but at Epcot on the 9th. If awarded could pick up as event lets out. Of course I'll pay in advance once you get results.
Thank You for doing this for us.

Thanks tinkerbelle1956. Will add your request. With the in-person pickup are you still going to be in disney on Thursday?i can't pick up the pins until then But would be happy to meet you in the park that weekend, I'll be sticking around after the event each day.

Hello
Can you please remove me from the World of Colour Jumbo .
Many Thanks
David

done, thanks.

Reminder that tomorrow is the last day to add or remove your name from the RSP request. I will be finalizing my selection on the 28th so please make sure to get your requests in!

Also so we just got an update from disney. RSPs will be selected and sent to everyone on August 17! Will be sending everyone on the list a PM after I finish inputting the rsp with information about what will happen after I am notified of RSP. Hope I get a lot of your requests!

Thanks tinkerbelle1956. Will add your request. With the in-person pickup are you still going to be in disney on Thursday?i can't pick up the pins until then But would be happy to meet you in the park that weekend, I'll be sticking around after the event each day.
Woohoo! Yes I will. I'll be in Epcot on the 9th, 1/2 day later on 10th. I'm just again building my traders, so very excited.
Thank You So Much!

Okay everyone, thank you for all your requests! I am working on the RSP now so requests to be included on the RSP are closed. If you would like to be added to the list for a pin within a box set please let me know as those may be available. You can still post requests for pins as I may end up with extras or people may decide not to buy, I just won't be able to modify my RSP. Will also post if I get anything additional that hasn't already been claimed.

An update for everyone on the request list. I have been notified by disney that they will send the results of the RSP on August 17. I will be Pming everyone on the list over the next week to explain the process once I am notified of the results. In short for now, once I am notified I will go in order based on the request and what I am selected to receive. You will be given a set amount of time to respond (a few days), before I will move down the list. Invoices will be sent via PayPal and payment will be due within the set time to ensure that I have all money before Disney charges my card for the pins on the 24th. Once I pick up the pins they will be shipped by Monday the 14th at the latest. With the individual pin requests for the mystery pin set I will let you know if I have the pin you wanted the day I pick them up. Please Message me if you have any questions and I will be reaching out to everyone over the next few days. Thanks again!

Last edited:
Would it be okay for me to request for you to notify me if you have any unclaimed pins?
For example, you got two sets somehow and maybe only two are left over after going by the list of people you have.
I'd be willing to help out if I don't get any/all of the pins I originally signed up for :)

Tinkerbelle1956. Those dates work for me. I pickup the pins on the 11th and will be in Epcot on the 12 so we can figure out a time to meet

Hi Everyone, I just sent everyone a PM with a RSP update, including an update on what will happen on the 17[SUP]th[/SUP] after we receive our results. MzMarie your inbox was full, please let me know when I can send you the PM. If you did not receive please let me know.

Some pins may still available as reflectedon the first post. Please let me know if you would like to be added to the list! Thank you so much for your RSP request and I hope we are able to send a little Disney magic your way.

Last edited:

Hi Everyone, I just sent everyone a PM with a RSP update, including an update on what will happen on the 17[SUP]th[/SUP] after we receive our results. MzMarie your inbox was full, please let me know when I can send you the PM. If you did not receive please let me know.

Some pins may still available as reflectedon the first post. Please let me know if you would like to be added to the list! Thank you so much for your RSP request and I hope we are able to send a little Disney magic your way.
Hey sorry! Inbox cleared a bit

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

11870814_10206448862973760_5445837147964270375_n.jpg

Hi Everyone! RSP Results are in and PMs/Invoices havebeen sent to those that we were able to get pins for. I have a few people thatneed to send me your PayPal info; if I need it I included the request in thePM, so please send that ASAP.

RSPs, especially for the boxed sets, were very limitedthis year so unfortunately I was not able to get past the first request in manycases. Below are the results, If a name is highlighted in purple I was able toget an RSP for them. Anything in red is still available for purchase so pleaselet me know if there is anything you would like!

I am going to try buying or trading for pins at the eventthe people are looking for to try and fulfil more requests. If I buy at theevent I can’t return the pins so please let me know if you are able to get pinsfrom another source so I know not to buy them.

Thank you all again!

#1:passholder Figment $25
1. GreyWyvern

#3: Oswald $30
1. Vixy

Waitlist:
sockgnome

btowndude-
Puhpuhpuhpins

#5: The Band Concert $25
1. Available

2. Available

#6: Snow White $30
1. linz_pinz

#7: Main Street Window $25
1. speedwaystar1
2. Hn3475

3. Available

#9: Haunted Mansion $35
1. SkeleCountry
2. Puhpuhpuhpins

3. Available
4. Available

#10 Journey Into Imagination $30
1. GreyWyvern
2. Available

#11 Mystery Set Box $35 per box
1. Vixy (2)
2.SiuJerkJai (1) -
3. bcol(1) -
4. mMiano (4) -
5. Bizliz (2) -
6 -tinkerbelle1956 (3)

Peter Pan and Tink $20
1. MMiano
2. Bizliz1
3. tinkerbelle1956

Mulan and Father $20
1. bcol
2. MMiano

Quasimoto, Esmeralda, and Djali $20
1. MMiano
2. Loomie

#12 Scariest Moments Boxed Set $160
1. a4matte
2. PRCYR04-

waitlist:
Puhpuhpuhpins

Individual Pins

Snow White $35
1. sockgnome
2. linz_pinz

Pinocchio $30
1. Available

Aladdin $40
1. Speedwaystar1

Judge Doom $35
1. Puhpuhpuhpins

Ariel $45
1. coopscohen

Waitlist:
Disneylandforever
Puhpuhpuhpins

#13 Digital Disney Boxed Set $130
1. broncobilly83
2. TheRetroNerd

Waitlist:
1. starry_solo-
2. Hn3475
3. Pinsandthings
4. Cheshirecat26

Individual PinsTron $40
1. Hn3475

Duck Tales $30
1. Vixy
2. –Rvaya –

Kingdom Hearts $45
1. coopscohen
2. Vixy

Waitlist:
1. Purplemandms-
2. MzMarie-
3. Rvaya

#14 Music Boxed Set $150

Individual Pins

Alice $40
1. Disneylandforever
2. Cheshirecat26

Ariel $40
1. Disneylandforever

Dalmatians $30
1. Available
2. Available

Lion King $35
1. Pengy-
2. Available

Frozen $40
1. mickeymousje– Need Paypal Info
2. Available

#15 TV Through the Years $130
1. broncobilly83

Individual Pins

Duck Tales $35
1. TheRetroNerd

Waitlist
1. Vixy
2. Rvaya

1964 Boxed Set $130
IndividualPins
Progressland $40

It's a Small World $35
1. Vixy
2. Cheshirecat26

Magic Skyway $35
1. Available

Great Moments $35
1. Available

#17 World of ColorJumbo $65
1. Available

#18 Disney Super Jumbo$105
1. Available

2. Available

Last edited:
Hi everyone! Thank you so much to those who have already paid their invoice! As a reminder some invoices are due by 11:59 tomorrow night so please make sure to pay as soon as possible. If you no longer want a pin please let me know ASAP so I have time to contact the next person on the list or find another buyer.

I also still have some pins available so please let me know if there is anything you want!

If I was unable to get a pin you requested through the RSP I will be trying to buy it at the expo. Prices will remain the same and if I am able to get any extra I will be sure to let you know!

Last edited:
Yay, it's officially event day. I will be picking up my pins bright and early this morning. As long as everything works out technology and logistics wise my plan is to try and get all pins shipped out no later than Friday but the latest everything will be sent is Monday. I will also be posting pics of some of the remaining pins I have as there are a few I have remaining so keep your eyes peeled for updates tomorrow. Thanks again to everyone that bought pins!!!

Back