• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Paris and Europe pins, LE and OE lots, WINNERS UP PICK YOUR PINS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, we're getting there! I'm coming back to the states for 10 days from friday, but I'll still be checking this regularly! Thanks.

I'm keeping it going till all slots are taken, sadly my grandmother is dying so I'm going home to the states and had to postpone my show. The rest of the profits are going to my plane ticket to return home.

Thanks so much for you kind words Rocke01. Been a hard couple months and I appreciate so much the support of my friends here on DPF. BTW I can get you that Duffy Sulley next time I'm at DLRP if you want.

To move the game along I've decided to close it when we reach 25 after everyone has paid I will just do the random number generator and if it's a number no one bought it will go on to the next and so on. Is there one people like to use for these games?

I would love for you to get me the Duffy pin. Let me know what you want for it! My roommate really likes that one! As for the random generator I just Googled it.

I think people usually use Random.org for it. :) they have a good generator. :3

and super per sorry to hear about your grandmother! Hugs and pixie dust !

~Merlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back