• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Paris and Europe pins, LE and OE lots, WINNERS UP PICK YOUR PINS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paris and Europe pins, LE and OE lots, WINNERS UP PICK YOUR PINS!
Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh is that it? IS THAT IS!?!?!? *DIES OF EXCITEMENT*

~Merlin

I believe 1, 4, 11, 14 and 25 are all still available if I'm not mistaken. I took Hercules and Monsters Inc for my hubby but she hasn't been on in a few days to update the list.

Hey everyone, so sorry it's been a few days, catching up on back work and came down with the flu of all things. We are at 27 spots so I'll be drawing the winners in the next couple days! Will update the list as well. Just wanted to let you know I haven't forgotten about you lovely people. Thanks so much, and good luck to everyone!

List updated CMR626 you're up! I'm going to bed now, but if you guys just continue on as people pick I won't be offended. I will update the list tomorrow :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back