• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pick list is Post #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pick list is Post #3
I'll take Lot 19! 102101, 102163, 109246

Thank you!!! It looks like I now have a nice little Tangled collection going :lol:

And wait, did Chubs pick #3 or #5?

According to the list, Chubs had lot #3. I think that was her first pick.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I'll take pin lot #16 - two more princess premiere birthstones. 8 more to go and I'll have a second set, lol.

All updated, last to pick in this order:

26. MerlinEmrys (24)
27. AidenShepard (18)
28. sockgnome (9)
29. jaac98 (16)
30. tinawap (11)

Your turn Merlin!

According to the list, Chubs had lot #3. I think that was her first pick.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

It was listed as her first pick.
Lot #3
Lot #5
is what she wrote, so I assumed that was in the order she wanted it, Lot #3 if it was still available and Lot #5 if #3 wasn't, so that's how I put it up there :)

And I'll take 13, with Snow White! Neato!!

Anyone wanna trade cameos? XD I just need four more - Ariel, Belle, Tiana, and Jasmine (Darn you guys!!) and I already have Snow! Loll!

I probably should have put #1 and #2. But, yes, lot 3 was my #1.

I already have a Flynn sorcerer hat.

Last edited:
Picks are finished. I will start getting things put together and out in the mail starting on Thursday.

Grand prize winner is......

#14 Tokaji

and 2nd place is

#20 hopemax

Tokaji, let me know which one of the prizes you want.

Oh wow! I haven't played any of your games before, and didn't realize that the Grand Prizes weren't until the end. Cool!

And Congrats to Tokaji too!

Last edited:
Oh wow! Thank you so much! And thank you for a great game! If this is your last one for a while, it was one for the books!

Congrats to Hopemax, too! :D

And although it's a super hard choice, 'cause that artwork is holy cow beautiful, I have to go with the Wars. What a beautiful set that is!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back