• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pick list is Post #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evil Queen may be #23493.

Tinker Bell is probably easy if we could read what it says. Maybe Darris can figure out that one.

Wait, what!? WHAT? So that post that has me in slot #1...for the first pick, that's the picking order!?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

This is probably the hardest decision of my entire life. But I have to take #21, the Super Jumbo Villains.

Congratulations Merlin :D
Even if you did take my holy grail :squint:
I'll take 3rd spot all day long
I'm sorry! >.<

ab62d7438660128e15c36d3b41641553.gif

I was thinking the same thing but if I had the first pick I would have found a way to display it..lol

Pick #4, how exciting! Getting first pick might have been too much pressure, lol. There are a lot of awesome prizes in this game. Even at 4, there might still be too many choices.

At the WDW pin events there used to be games. Random names were drawn and you get to compete as a team of 3 for prizes. I received numbers 6,7,10,13 and 21 in my prize bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back