• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PODM Gift Exchange...........Steal Shamelessly!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need at least two maybe three moderators for the Valentines steal shamelessly game comencing the second week of February over the weekend. These moderators must have extensive knowledge in princess, couple, valentines day pins!

:wiggle:awww now its over. Thank you so much Pin, Kupo, Echo,and Ken! It was fun! :)

Yes! ::applause:: this was an excellent game! :) Hope we can play another game like this soon! :D

and now for our PoDMs.... we need to PM each other and get address info so we can send our pins to their new owners right?

Wow, the grail scene for Lonesome Ghosts and the four ghosts can be seen clearly. Sometimes you can only see a bit of the ghost on the left or the ghost on the right.

Ah... I didn't know that scene was the grail one for Lonesome Ghost. I still need to watch that short lol I'll look it up on youtube later after I dl the latest once upon a time episode XD

And we should make a post on safe ways to ship PODM (is it ok to put two cotton balls between the scene)?

I need at least two maybe three moderators for the Valentines steal shamelessly game comencing the second week of February over the weekend. These moderators must have extensive knowledge in princess, couple, valentines day pins!

Any takers on this, Kupo has stated that he will help with updating the Valentine theme pins on page one of the new game but need moderators with knowledge on couple and Valentines day pins.

I've sent many PODMs before and it's fine to just bubble wrap them. Sometimes I bubble wrap them and for insurance I make a thin cardboard sandwich and put the bubble-wrapped podm between them so the mailman can't bend the card.

I've sent many PODMs before and it's fine to just bubble wrap them. Sometimes I bubble wrap them and for insurance I make a thin cardboard sandwich and put the bubble-wrapped podm between them so the mailman can't bend the card.

That's an fantastic idea! :) I'll probably do that for mine :D

Any takers on this, Kupo has stated that he will help with updating the Valentine theme pins on page one of the new game but need moderators with knowledge on couple and Valentines day pins.

I think Echo knows Tangled, Enchanted, and Mulan well. You could easily find someone who knows about Little Mermaid and Beauty and the Beast and need be, I'm pretty sure we could rely on Pinpics info and past sales to gauge others :)

Thank you Echo for helping screen through PODM's, thank you Kupo for being on my left wing and providing quality entertainment and making the best bracket updates ever. You rock! Thank you Ken for being my right hand man and screening through the more complex PODM's and being such an excellent moderator. Let's do this PODM game again but not anytime soon. I'm looking at doing another one of these during the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back